Make NPC's in Paradise Falls Neutral

lPlagueBearer

So I do know quite a lot of people have run into the event where they return to Paradise Falls for some normal or basic reason and suddenly all NPC's there are Hostile. In my instance I didn't have much of anything to do with Paradise Falls and it's just Hostile. People have said "Ohh wait 3 days and return," that doesn't work. And people have also suggested "Reset all NPC's or use console command to stop combat," but NPC's are still Hostile. I mainly want it to be Neutral there so I can get some companions via Sharing & Caring Mod. I really want Ymir to be my companion haha. But anyways, I hope someone can fix this issue!!

-Ømar

if someone shows some links on how to do this with the geck or something I will do so, Paradise Falls being hostile sucks, and I really dont want to have to start a new game, I've done soo much with the files I have!

So I tested this and it did about %75 of the job with my issue. The only NPC's that are still aggro are ones like Grouse and the Slaver out front, Eulogy, Ymir, Jotun and other misc Slavers. But most of the Slavers there are neutral to me which is definitely some progress, any chance that ppl like Eulogy and Ymir are different Faction ID's? Hope someone can help more with this!