Console Command; adjust the Tier level or Material?

Frain

Easiest way is to download and install The Upgrade Wand. There may be console commands for it but the wand works on everything, weapons, armor, clothes.

clothes you say? it makes starmetal clothes that means it has sockets when you import the robes to expansion right?? have you tried this with both winter forge on or is it in-compatible with other mods i don't see any compatibility issues on the desc.

i'm tempted to try this my self hmmm.

It won't make standard clothing: noble, wedding, commoner, etc into starmetal or high dragon but it will alter the coloration. Armor and weapons it will work on with certainty. Mage robes will sometimes change but I have only had that work with mods where the modder gave the robe an armor attribute.

Standard items with single rune slots will get up to three if you upgrade it high enough but you must remove any installed rune(s) or it will not upgrade (you can put it back afterward.)

It works with forge items but I am not adept enough with the forge to test it thoroughly. I have taken Juggernaut plate, converted it to scale with the forge and then upped it to volcanic aurum with the wand. Not sure what happens to the equipment you add color to though.

Items go through to Awakenings just fine (as long as the original item will go.)

thanks for the info bud , i think ima try this mod these sounds promising :thumbsup: i was thinking of making my custom mage robes into volcanic and morrigans robes if it is possible to up a notch in the wand.

i hope it doesent conflict with other mods installed in my system or any alteration in my .gda files XD ty ty

I have yet to see any conflicts with it and I have a buttload of mods installed in override and dazip. It just changes tier level and/or coloring. It also comes with the wand of fun (takes the target's clothing away) and another wand that removes class requirements.

As long as you haven't mounted runes on your weapons it works the same way as it does for armor. If you have runes on the weapons you need to remove them before upgrading and then redo the runes. The weapons do need to be equipped (doesn't matter if it is in slot 1 or 2 as it gets them both.)