Near Finished Mod Acting Buggy Help Please!!

angelwraith

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=11493

ok there is the list of all whats going wrong.. but ill summarize so you can be lazy if you like.

someone is not getting the main menu or the cursor at all when running my mod..

i just cleaned a master from the file could this have caused this? i used fo3edit

another problem is the player being stuck on 1 encumbrance after using the sorters.. not sure what could have caused this up until now this has not been an issue.

i really want to be able to share this with everyone and im not sure what it is i am doing to prevent that... please help!!

ok there is the list of all whats going wrong.. but ill summarize so you can be lazy if you like.

i just cleaned a master from the file could this have caused this? i used fo3edit

another problem is the player being stuck on 1 encumbrance after using the sorters.. not sure what could have caused this up until now this has not been an issue.

(fixed)

i really want to be able to share this with everyone and im not sure what it is i am doing to prevent that... please help!!

Looking at it with fo3edit - there are a bunch of scripts, that are changed by Broken Steel, that your mod is over-riding back to Vanilla - is that intentional? Might have problems starting BS unless you meant to do something here.

....ok there is the list of all whats going wrong.. but ill summarize so you can be lazy if you like.

(et cetera)

... please help!!

"You can get more with kind words and a gun than you can get with just kind words." ~ Al Capone

....ok there is the list of all whats going wrong.. but ill summarize so you can be lazy if you like.

(et cetera)

... please help!!

"You can get more with kind words and a gun than you can get with just kind words." ~ Al Capone

hmmm i dont understand this reply.. was my line rude?? in all honesty i wasn't trying to be.. I wanted to provide the info from the link so no one had to click through cause I thought it would be shitty to post a topic with a link to another topic. I'm really sorry, really i was just trying to be helpful.

When you say you cleaned a master from your file do you mean you used FO3Edit to "Clean Masters" or did you highlight and delete the master in FO3Edit? If you had to delete the master then there is still some reference in your esp to that master.

.. was my line rude?? in all honesty i wasn't trying to be..

Yes, well.. as one who is extremely lazy I of course take great offense to any suggestion that I might be, in fact, lazy.

If you say that is stupid then I am out of here for good.

Have you downloaded and reviewed Miax's FO3Edit Tome? It can be extremely useful for guidance in sorting out mods with the application..

When you say you cleaned a master from your file do you mean you used FO3Edit to "Clean Masters" or did you highlight and delete the master in FO3Edit? If you had to delete the master then there is still some reference in your esp to that master.

i used clean masters yes after going through and checking all the references to make sure there was nothing left.

.. was my line rude?? in all honesty i wasn't trying to be..

Yes, well.. as one who is extremely lazy I of course take great offense to any suggestion that I might be, in fact, lazy.

If you say that is stupid then I am out of here for good.

Have you downloaded and reviewed Miax's FO3Edit Tome? It can be extremely useful for guidance in sorting out mods with the application..

nah man see i have love for the lazies.. thats why i tried to make this all easier for them by summarizing the problems described in the thread i linked to :) so no one would have to sift through the thread unless they wanted the nitty details.

and yes i have the tome however for some reason i am having issues getting it to open.. (slower than molasses internet at RV campgrounds.. esp. seeing how i have to broadcast my own internet from my phone cause they don't provide it)

i used clean masters yes after going through and checking all the references to make sure there was nothing left.

There's no errors as far as masters go, but Like I said above - you have 16 records that override scripts from Broken steel - EndingbinksScript (which moves the Player and starts the first BS quest), MQ11Script, CharonScript, FollowersQuestScript, to name a few. Your mod is over-riding these records with the original fallout3.esm versions.

Part of cleaning a mod is removing records that have been inadvertantly changed.