Near Finished Mod Acting Buggy Help Please!!

angelwraith

When you say you cleaned a master from your file do you mean you used FO3Edit to "Clean Masters" or did you highlight and delete the master in FO3Edit? If you had to delete the master then there is still some reference in your esp to that master.

i used clean masters yes after going through and checking all the references to make sure there was nothing left.

There's no errors as far as masters go, but Like I said above - you have 16 records that override scripts from Broken steel - EndingbinksScript (which moves the Player and starts the first BS quest), MQ11Script, CharonScript, FollowersQuestScript, to name a few. Your mod is over-riding these records with the original fallout3.esm versions.

Part of cleaning a mod is removing records that have been inadvertantly changed.

understood and agreed.. ill take care of that, thanks, but i cant think of a way a script could cause the main menu not to come up so that may not be the fix to the current issue :(

understood and agreed.. ill take care of that, thanks, but i cant think of a way a script could cause the main menu not to come up so that may not be the fix to the current issue :(

If the person having the issue is running a merged patch, they should check the merged patch with Fo3edit. Check each record of it, looking for 'item unresolved' or something to that effect. That can hang the startup where the menu doesn't even display. I happened to me on a clean install with a perfect load order - except one of the plugins was too old. I don't see how your mod is actually 'causing' this type of problem - except maybe in conjuction with another mod. But you never know, if they are running FOOK2 or the standalone Phalanx - a follower overhaul, which is heavily scripted, having FollowersQuestSCRIPT overwritten by your mod will cause huge, unknown problems, because all of a sudden a large number of variables in the savegame can't be resolved to the over-ridden script.