Some Japanese mod issues

Campaigner

Update; The hairs I drag over do not show ingame.

I want to copy the hairstyles from the Lop Ear Elf mini file, and I have all the same hairstyles pulled over. However, upon loading the game, none show.

EDIT; it doesn't even save the changes now. I cannot get it to save with the hairstyles. It will ask if I want to save the changes, so I say yes. It says "Saving....done!" in the bottom right corner, so I try to leave the construction kit. It pops up asking if I want to save again, so I hit yes. It then ignores that I wanted to close out, and stays open. How do I force it to save, force it to close, and force it to work right? :(

Update on the issue;

1. I cannot save ANY files in the Construction kit now. I did not change any settings (nor do I know how).

2. My Argonoid lost its eyes. Entirely. This happened after I learned that I could not save anymore.

3. I'm at wit's end. Can someone who has the race working upload the files to something like Mediafire or 4shared? I just can't get this to work, and the little progress I DID get is reversing itself every time I open the construction kit.