When is Wynne supposed to castigate you for being a blood mage?

SpellAndShield

Does anyone know?

If you mention it in dialogue at the End of the main quest "Broken Circle" she, and most everyone else in the room, attack you. Otherwise, no one else mentions it. It's an old complaint. And yet still valid.

In the words of Sergeant Kylon, "People actually voluntarily attack you?"

I mean, the fact that you're a Warden means that A) they'd be crazy to attack you in the first place and B) they're attempting to kill one of the TWO wardens needed to stop the Blight... really? You're going to kill a blood mage that might save your asses from darkspawn? The whole attacking you cause you're a blood mage thing is kind of dumb.

Ah yes, Tradition: Just because you've always done it that way doesn't mean it's not incredibly stupid. My boss hates it when I tell him that. I'm going to have to cheat in the Blood Mage spec before I head to the tower just to see true stupidity in action (beats going back to work to watch it.)

In the words of Sergeant Kylon, "People actually voluntarily attack you?"

I mean, the fact that you're a Warden means that A) they'd be crazy to attack you in the first place and B) they're attempting to kill one of the TWO wardens needed to stop the Blight... really? You're going to kill a blood mage that might save your asses from darkspawn? The whole attacking you cause you're a blood mage thing is kind of dumb.

Hahaha thats one of my favorite scenes in the game. I usually mumble something like "Yeah. But that kind of stupidity needs to be cleaned from the pool, so it's ok".

They dont know that it takes a warden to kill an AD. Gotta remember... thats kind of a forgotten fact around Ferelden.

Meh, they just know the dangers of blood mages, and the magics used in it. Thats all they're thinking about. Besides, thats kinda what the templars are all about, stopping bloodmages, killing abominations, and catching runaways. (tho they dont seem to do a very good job of any of it....)

Yes and there is voiced dialog but it is not implemented properly just like the dialog option to turn Morrigan in to the templers. I think there are mods that would fix it.

If you mention it in dialogue at the End of the main quest "Broken Circle" she, and most everyone else in the room, attack you. Otherwise, no one else mentions it. It's an old complaint. And yet still valid.

I finished the broken circle quest last evening and was not given any option to state I was a blood mage. Am I doing it wrong or is it a 1.03 issue?

I finished the broken circle quest last evening and was not given any option to state I was a blood mage. Am I doing it wrong or is it a 1.03 issue?

It's semi-bugged in the vanilla game (I believe it was deliberately disabled as if you end up killing both the templars & mages then you can't tell Eamon you're ready for the landsmeet). There's an optional component of Dialogue tweaks (blood mage package or something iirc) that restores it and adds some non-spoken lines for Eamon to get around the aforementioned problem. As a side note it affects Greagoir's dialogue file, which is also used in mod (if you have it installed) to restore a separate scene, so the two won't play nicely together atm since I chose not to reinstate the blood mage confrontation.

Can anyone make a fix to restore any of these dialogues? Or where can I finds one? I really hate how my being a blood mage never gets acknowledged by anyone, and there's nothing that can be sayed about it in dialogue... :confused: