Need help with mesh

Psychobreach

Okay so i tried making something out of the hunting revolver mesh, and i got what i wanted and put it in game by basically copying the hunting revolver and making a new I.D. and everything, okay well they appear in game and i cant even grab them or pick them up! I have no idea whats going on. Please help! I'm new to doing nifskope and blender so any advice and tips would work to, Thanks in advance!

Could happen if the bhkCollisionObject get deleted or unlinked. Might also happen if Blender exported the NIF with an NiNode as the scene root instead of a BSFadeNode (which weapons should have). The easiest way I have found to fix problems like that is to make a fresh copy of the NIF you started with. Open that one and your NIF in NifSkope. For each NiTriStrips block that you changed in your NIF, right click, Block->Copy (just "Copy", not "Copy Block") the NiTriStripsData block, then go to the corresponding NiTriStripsData block in the original NIF, right click, Block->Paste Over. The hunting revolver has quite a few parts; repeat that procedure for each NiTriStrips block that you changed. Still, for me that's much easier than trying to change all the block types and fix the links by hand.