I have an Issue dont really know what to do...

triveck

Hi all, It seems as though a mod has messed with my Archery...not sure what it is either...But for some reason when I go to shoot my bow my character automatically goes into crouch mod and I do not always want to fire from crouch mode...when I move left or right while aiming he stands up but as soon as I stop moving he sits comletely still in crouch mode...anyone else has this problem or know what to do? pls and thx for all help!!!

This sounds like some mods are conflicting with eachother, do you have installed by any chance a mod called Duke_Patricks_Everyone_Or_Just_Vampires_Now_Bob_And_Weave, i had a similiar problem, only mine was reverse, when i was crouching ewerytime i looted/used something i got out of crouching, after messing with my mods i found out it was this mod cousing it, if u dont have it then try to disable any animation mods, this can defenatly do only a mod conflicting with something.

No i don't have any Duke Patrick mods...wish i could find his archery mod though...and i tried that so i guess what im ganna do is just completely unistall oblivion and reinstall and start again with clean version.