What are people's opinions here on Mass Effect 2?

SpellAndShield

i totlaly love both games, but liked the first mass effect better, as it had a far better stroyline, and i loved the battles. also the characters in me1 i liked more, in me2 they just didn't seem all that interesting. but i like how there is more than 1 ending in me2. i love choices of endings as it makes u want to play again to get another ending

i am hyped about me3, i want it out now, but for the game to be awesome its 'patience is a virtue' which i always tell my brothers

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope Keanu it is not. BW is more focused on the ME movie and perfecting ME3 rather than to bring out ME3 in 2011. Plus BW development of sequels usually take two years since they are using the same engine. If they released in 2011 it would be a year since it was released released where something like DA which was meant to be released in March 2009 got put off till Nov 2009 to be simultaneously released is all platforms is getting slack because people are afraid that it would be bad for the franchise, when in fact it is going in it's development schedule right as we speak. So in the end DA2 would appear in our little shelves early 2011 and ME3 would appear one year later or the end of the year. At least there are DLC's to keep people occupied until the release of ME3.

Nope Keanu it is not. BW is more focused on the ME movie and perfecting ME3 rather than to bring out ME3 in 2011. Plus BW development of sequels usually take two years since they are using the same engine. If they released in 2011 it would be a year since it was released released where something like DA which was meant to be released in March 2009 got put off till Nov 2009 to be simultaneously released is all platforms is getting slack because people are afraid that it would be bad for the franchise, when in fact it is going in it's development schedule right as we speak. So in the end DA2 would appear in our little shelves early 2011 and ME3 would appear one year later or the end of the year. At least there are DLC's to keep people occupied until the release of ME3.

That sucks. Gah, the world is so unfair.

I really dig this game. BUT I think it is WAY TOO short. A couple of quests and you are already at the end.

I think I will get the DLC stuff soon to add to the hours before I go in for the suicide mission.

I started my first game as an Adept...have been enjoying it...I find much like DA warriors or rogues, it is necessary to narrowly focus and not spread yourself out too much. 3 maximised powers are fine...singularity and pull are repetitive for example. One thing I completely botched (and is now impossible to change) are the renegade/paragon concepts...I never played Mass Effect so I didn't know how that worked (or anything for that matter in this game) and I have this half assed balance on both sides; I think one needs to choose to be a renegade or a paragon the whole way through...Miranda won't talk to me anymore because I sided with Jack and neither my paragon nor my renegade scores are high enough to make her talk to me again...oh well. Awesome game! BUT WAY too short...only real flaw imo. If they had added more missions and side quests (like DA for example) it would move this game from awesome to extremely awesome in my book.

Shepard Out..... :thumbsup:

I really dig this game. BUT I think it is WAY TOO short. A couple of quests and you are already at the end.

I think I will get the DLC stuff soon to add to the hours before I go in for the suicide mission.

I started my first game as an Adept...have been enjoying it...I find much like DA warriors or rogues, it is necessary to narrowly focus and not spread yourself out too much. 3 maximised powers are fine...singularity and pull are repetitive for example. One thing I completely botched (and is now impossible to change) are the renegade/paragon concepts...I never played Mass Effect so I didn't know how that worked (or anything for that matter in this game) and I have this half assed balance on both sides; I think one needs to choose to be a renegade or a paragon the whole way through...Miranda won't talk to me anymore because I sided with Jack and neither my paragon nor my renegade scores are high enough to make her talk to me again...oh well. Awesome game! BUT WAY too short...only real flaw imo. If they had added more missions and side quests (like DA for example) it would move this game from awesome to extremely awesome in my book.

Shepard Out..... :thumbsup:

Your already doing loyalty missions? Wow your far into the game. Be careful now that Miranda is mad at you because it may not end well.

Yep,

she will kill you or die unexpectedly

ME series always seen to be too short but at least they are fun right :wink:

Edit: Wait Stardusk did you have ME? It would be better for the game itself if you played the first then transfered to ME2 (it adds more to the story)