What are people's opinions here on Mass Effect 2?

SpellAndShield

Once but more of an infiltrator person. Like to hide a lot :tongue:

Edit: I see you like the infiltrator, Keanu

Yes, very much. They have a high biotic skill, and something else I can't remember.

I play as that class everytime.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once but more of an infiltrator person. Like to hide a lot :tongue:

Edit: I see you like the infiltrator, Keanu

Yes, very much. They have a high biotic skill, and something else I can't remember.

I play as that class everytime.

Correct me if I am wrong but I think the infiltrator is tech based...no?

My next playthough will be as an infiltrator....I am getting better at the vanguard....definitely the hardest class to play, no debate there; every other class (to different degrees) does hide and duck but not the vanguard, which makes it such a challenge...to play...

Glad you liked it. I bought the game, took me two hours to run it though. Stupid .dll :pinch: Now I have to get my save from ME back ( un-installed before realising that I need ME installed to transfer characters, imagine DA2 transfer )

Glad you liked it. I bought the game, took me two hours to run it though. Stupid .dll :pinch: Now I have to get my save from ME back ( un-installed before realising that I need ME installed to transfer characters, imagine DA2 transfer )

So, was it everything I said it was?

It is awesome! The beginning really hyped me up quite a bit actually and the way it turned out was certainly a twist. It took me awhile to get use to the controls but overall it is great and I'm planning to get DLC's soon as I'm able. I'm just happy that it is able to work on my pc and not kill it (which is a feat in itself).

It is awesome! The beginning really hyped me up quite a bit actually and the way it turned out was certainly a twist. It took me awhile to get use to the controls but overall it is great and I'm planning to get DLC's soon as I'm able. I'm just happy that it is able to work on my pc and not kill it (which is a feat in itself).

I loved the ending very much, It really got the juices flowing. And what really happened to the Protheans...I hope humanity will not follow that horrific path. :unsure:

I am confused. What took you 2 hours to run through? ME2? Even on casual difficulty that would be impossible. or Overlord? Overlord is OK, but I wish it had been different. Or did I miss something here? :wacko:

I am confused. What took you 2 hours to run through? ME2? Even on casual difficulty that would be impossible. or Overlord? Overlord is OK, but I wish it had been different. Or did I miss something here? :wacko:

I think he meant that it took him 2 hours to get the game to run. Not to finish it.

I think he meant that it took him 2 hours to get the game to run. Not to finish it.

1. That he is a she. LOL!

2. I think she only did the main quests, but then again that would still not be enough.

No, I needed to update my Direct X (which I forgot at the time :sweat: ) and I installed ME again before finding out that you needed to go to configs to update saves in order to transfer. I just started the game and haven't done any of the main quests (missions) yet. I'm mostly glad that it works on my PC (for low graphics it is certainly good) and I'm getting use to the controls.

BTW- jojo man I'm a she not a he *Que dramatic music*