Question about the Ashes

Utotri

I enjoy sarcastic comments Thandal and yes that previous one was suppose to be sarcastic ... Ohh how I wish if you could say such comments in the game.

What she said! :thumbsup:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've tried being different characters like that, but I can't do it. Part of that could be that I've never played an RPG more than once until now, but my character can change through the game depending on the mood I'm in if it's been a particularly bad day, it's a good job there isn't a function to fight anyone that ticks you off or I would be forever reloading games or half of Ferelden would be dead. It's the same with the PCs I don't *kittie kittie* foot around them either if I'm in a bod mood they cop it along with everyone else.

On a serious note, have you considered you might have multiple personality disorder :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hahaha well, its definitely a possibility. :laugh:

Actually, its probably due to many, many years of practice. I'd been a tabletop gamer since.... well.... since before we were old enough to read some of the really big words in some of the D&D adventures. I've played all kinds of RPGs (tabletop) in the years. But what will really test your skills is LARP. Which is Live Action Role Playing. Such as Vampire the Masquerade, or WereWolf. Talk about having to seperate the mun from the character! In LARP it's pretty hard to do!

There is only you could get rid of him ell, kneel before Alistair and ask for his forgiveness. Well that's what I did when I finished the game with Loghain left alive and Alistair became king.

Sorry no can do, there is no reason to kneel before anyone. I used a cheat and Loghain didn't come into the game until I stepped out on to the roof of Fort Drakon with him as 5th party member, so he could die instead of me, By rights either Loghain shouldn't be there or Alaster should be off somewhere getting drunk.

Not to change the subject (too much), I had the opportunity to test a situation last night and I do regret that I did not take it. I was in the Brecelian Forest on my way to the Werewolf's Lair and I cme across Danyla. I wondered what would happen if I either avoided her or refrain from the mercy killing (Athra's quest). Would she be healed when I convinced Zathrian to end the curse?

If she were healed all would be well. If not, would there be a chance to complete Athra's request on the way back from the lair after the curse was broken.

Next time I will leave her be and see what happens.

There are so many things to consider in Dragon Age. Wonderful experience in immersion.

Not to change the subject (too much), I had the opportunity to test a situation last night and I do regret that I did not take it. I was in the Brecelian Forest on my way to the Werewolf's Lair and I cme across Danyla. I wondered what would happen if I either avoided her or refrain from the mercy killing (Athra's quest). Would she be healed when I convinced Zathrian to end the curse?

If she were healed all would be well. If not, would there be a chance to complete Athra's request on the way back from the lair after the curse was broken.

There are so many things to consider in Dragon Age. Wonderful experience in immersion.

Interesting idea, I'd like to know the outcome of that, please post when you next do it. Actually I will be doing the Dalish soon if I don't read anything before then I will try it.

Tried it and nothing for sure. She is no longer in the forest, and when you talk to Athras, he takes off to the woods to look for her, but you never find out for sure. He still gives you the amulet, but I looked all over that Bleeping forest for her after Zathrian ends the curse, and there is nothing of her anywhere.

Tried it and nothing for sure. She is no longer in the forest, and when you talk to Athras, he takes off to the woods to look for her, but you never find out for sure. He still gives you the amulet, but I looked all over that Bleeping forest for her after Zathrian ends the curse, and there is nothing of her anywhere.

Thanks for letting us know. Logically you would think she would be cured and return to the camp, I guess someone didn't allow for gamers and their ideas.

I have tried many times. You can kill her or you can let her force you to kill her; ignoring her on the first run through will vanish her (I always assumed she succumbed to the curse or suicided.)