Any good programmers need some spare cash?

tiy991

For thirty bucks you can buy an extremely nice dinner for a different kind of female companion. Sure, odds are it'll be awkward and won't go anywhere but hey, at least you don't have to troubleshoot lip syncing issues. :tongue:

Ha! $30 for a good programmer? Good luck kid.

Mate, I'm a professional app developer, I have been in the game for ten years, and I still aint what I would call "Good", and yet, even at my level, $30 is nothing, i make that in a matter of minutes. Sure, I could make your virtual girl, damn well too, but its gonna take me a hell of a lot longer than you can afford. poo kid, you are talking about quality goods and you are offering chump change. For $30 the best you'll get is a poor kid who hacks something together in his mum's basement, or perhaps someone offshore who ends up misunderstanding your requests.

Besides which, the last thing a programmer needs is money, most programmers have too many projects and too much money, the one thing we need is more time, so unless you can somehow offer me four hours more a week to spend with my girl and puppy, your proposal aint going anywhere. I got enough troubles working on my own mods.

And of course its illegal too.