Edge of the Universe

samroski

LOL, you didn't try it?

Something like this could be pretty traumatic for a noob. Would have been fun, but I did not want to be the one to cause all that mental anguish :)

Maybe one could compensate them afterwards with a ship or two, or a few million. They wouldn't mind then, would they?

I remember mining as a noob with 2 other noob friends and a guy can flipped us. We were very annoyed. resolved to get him, if this was the last things we did. And we bore resentment towards him for many months. Another of my noob friends wandered into low sec while mining and was promptly podded. He was devastated. We were furious and made many resolves.

Took me about a year to get into the spirit of immortality :)

I never did understand how to can flip. All the ones I looked at (miners) had passcoded cans.

A large number of players also use a jet can- the one when you jettison cargo. This is at least 10 times bigger than the large secure container, but not password protected.

You sneak in to closer than 2.5 km and put some of your ore in the jet can. In his hurry to put everything in his cargo, the miner will take your ore and be labelled a thief. You can now safely open fire on him :)

At least this is how I think it is done.

I suppose you could sneak in on them using a transport ship. De-cloak, get the ore and cloak again :) They'd never know what hit them.

I now aspire to be a cloaked ore thief :)