Becoming the Emporer of Cyrodil

forerunner93

*SPOILER ALERT* READ AT YOUR OWN PERIL!

I've always thought there'd be a better reward at the end of the Main Quest, plus a better ending too to be honest, though Bethesda still did a great job. So my idea was that while all these stuck-up, pig-headed politicians continue to argue and debate who'd be the next ruler of Cyrodiil in the place of the late Martin Septim, and I thought "What the Hell? Did I not just fight my way from Hell and back to get a cruddy set of rusty armor, and a title 'Champion of Cyrodiil' and no other perks, have I not proven myself a fitting replacement as the Emperor in these most troubling and uncertain of times? Cerially! Martin didnt even do any of the grunt work, I fought my way through Ayleid Kings, Ancient Blades Members, Mehrunes Dagon, an entire cavern full of Mythic Dawn cultists, and closed the Great Gate on my own!" Now tell me you didnt think this either. So heres my point: You should be the Emperor of Cyrodiil as a replacement, unless another worthy heir steps forth. Ive seen many great mods on this site and i wonder if anyone can bequeath to us the Title of Emperor and the perks of being one. Now im sure some people will have problems if its not "lore friendly" but since we dont know 100% whats coming next in this epic series, could it hurt? When I played the Shivering Isles Expansion I was excited that id finally get to boss OTHER people around for once, yet to be honest when your over and done with Shivering Isles theres nothing to be done with those perks, except kill some mobs every weeks or something. Now picture the perks you receive from Shivering Isles up a little bit, then adding some random invasions and such, being able to organize and order Legion Soldiers, "ownership" of the White Gold Tower entirely, and everyone recognizing you as the Emperor! But of course to be Emperor there should obviously be requirements, finishing the Main Quest, having a certain amount of Fame, and finally a quest where you have to be coronated but before you can you have to overcome a certain goal, by say, for example, reclaiming an ancient lost artifact or such, and when your finally coronated the people of Cyrodiil witness the rise of the new Emperor and all cheer at the ceremony. Huzzah! Long Live the Glorious Emperor (Place Name Here)! XD. I throw down the Gauntlet to any who wish to accept this challenge! Thank you for reading this.

Sincerely,

Forerunner93

Empire's Glory? is there a forum for that mod i would like to look at it..ive always wanted to be emporer think maybe you could point me in the direction? pls

NVM i found it

Edited by triveck

Already being done. It's called Empire's Glory. Huge mod, coming out sometime this year, maybe.

lol aren't you the same person who answered my other post so quickly? man thats funny, and your saying its already coming out? exciting! Well the challenge still stands for anyone who stills wants to do it haha.

Already being done. It's called Empire's Glory. Huge mod, coming out sometime this year, maybe.

lol aren't you the same person who answered my other post so quickly? man thats funny, and your saying its already coming out? exciting! Well the challenge still stands for anyone who stills wants to do it haha.

ummmm they are doing it so no need to accept the challenge just wait till it comes out...