Average Dwarf

Lehcar

So your choices for dwarf character are to be either at the very top of dwarf society, or at the very very bottom. For some reason I kind of find myself wishing for something in the middle... like, why couldn't I be one of the middle castes? I think Warrior caste would have been neat... or maybe a Miner or Smith caste dwarf who was taught how to wield weapons, and gets recruited into the Wardens by Duncan happening to walk by and witness them fighting someone or practicing their moves or something like that? That would have been cool.

And I actually get a warm welcome upon returning to Orzammar later in the game, and everyone still likes and respects me. (whether you're a Dwarf Noble or Dwarf Commoner, everyone still treats you like complete crap upon your return. Hate that...)

So your choices for dwarf character are to be either at the very top of dwarf society, or at the very very bottom. For some reason I kind of find myself wishing for something in the middle... like, why couldn't I be one of the middle castes? I think Warrior caste would have been neat... or maybe a Miner or Smith caste dwarf who was taught how to wield weapons, and gets recruited into the Wardens by Duncan happening to walk by and witness them fighting someone or practicing their moves or something like that? That would have been cool.

And I actually get a warm welcome upon returning to Orzammar later in the game, and everyone still likes and respects me. (whether you're a Dwarf Noble or Dwarf Commoner, everyone still treats you like complete poo upon your return.)

This is a good idea.

I still find myself laughing at your descriptions of Morrigan's private parts.... :teehee: