All scavenge mod?

ppg113

So for the past week or so I have looked high and low on google and a few other mod sites for a mod. Is there a mod that has all the scavenge/junk such as cans, abraxo, glue, iron, ect ect ect thats laying about the wastes all picked up and saved in a single container/s? Im not looking for something that picked up all the ammo/weapons or anything from npc bodies, dead or alive. Just the loose items laying about in places like metro tunnels, citys ect that are NOT owned, or owned.\

EDIT* I also believe that clearing out of containers such as tool boxes/ safes ect isn't possible due to the game "rolling" for loot on each container when you open it. At least that's what I think i read somewhere..

ALT -> Anyway to make one using the GECK? Since I (stupidly) assume each item is just a clone of the next, some sort of ?item scan? could be used to remove the items from their default cells and place them in a single new cell.

I did manage to locate a mod the cleaned up the wastelands by removing the static garbage "clutter free world" by ?removing? the corresponding texture or some such thing.