Mabinogi Eequipment Mods

SilverNirvash

i've read the rules and i've checked the file index for any possible files and the only mod i've seen so far for oblivioin related to the MMO Mabinogi is a music mod. SO!! i'd like to request a few clothings and armors and weapons be made for Oblivion from Mabinogi....i dont know why no one has requested these kind of thing in the past since the mmo is amazing but w/e lol

if any modder are willing to make a mod with the follow list of items please let me know asap and i'll help with sample pictures from the game itself to help you figure it out ^^

Bat Jacket

bat jacket 1

bat jacket 2

Bat Dress

Bat Hat (see bat jacket snapshots to see the bat hat)

Bat Boots

Bat Boots 1

Bat Boots 2

Duck Boots (see gladius screenshots for duck boots)

Valencia's Cross Line Plate Armor (F) and (M)

Valencia Cross Line Plate Female 1

Valencia Cross Line Plate Female 2

valencia male 1

Valencia Male 2

Tioz Armor (M) and (F)

tioz armor female 1

Tioz Armor female 2

tioz armor male 1

Tioz male 2

Gladius (sword)

Gladius RED blade

Terra Gothic Suit

Dashing Gothic Cape Suit

Dashing Gothic Cape Suit 1

Dashing Gothic Cape Suit 2

Dashing Gothic Cape Suit 3

Elegant Gothic Dress (short)

Elegant Gothic Dress short 1

Elegant Gothic Dress Short 2

Bone Marine Helm

Bone Marine Helm 1 (closed)

Bone Marine Helm 2 (open)

Dragon Felix Helm (same as Dustin Silver Knight Helm but the horns are a bit smaller and fewer than the Dustin it looks more like a dragon)

Dustin Silver Knight Helm (just make the Bone Marine Helm black and put horns instead of fins and you're set)

-------

the next part of the list isn't really required since its all gloves and boots and well...i can settle with out them :P the list above is something i definitely want though

Denver Gauntlet

Fluted Gauntlet

Swordsman Gloves

Panda Paws

Panda Headband

thats about it! :3 these are the items i'd like someone to make if possible. like i said i'd gladly take snapshots of these items in game from mabinogi with my character wearing them or some one else wearing them :3 and i'd be glad to discuss colors for these items as well but most likely the snapshots will be of them in the color i'd like. if someone could reply back or send me a personal message or something i'll be very grateful ^^ thanks again in advanced!

First rule of requesting armour\clothing...

If it already exists, post images of it so people know what they will be expected to work on if they take on the request (which they won't without images of the items wanted).

So the screenshots you suggested you would take should be included in the request anyway. So drop some pictures in the request and someone might take you on.

im actually in the middle of taking those screen shots on my laptop itll take a bit to get them all uplaoded ^^;; i was hoping someone would take my request and we'd go from there but oh well. i'll upload what i have for now and take more screenies as i go along ^^

so far these are the newest phones i have uploaded im trying to find a bat dress photo that shows as much detail as possible but i cant find one to wear in game

;-; if worse comes to worse theres always a way to find one on the mabinogi wiki site at My link