Images rating system

TodaY

I'm tired of seeing yet another big boobed woman too, so tired that I now only spend a fraction of a second to see the thumbnails for anything big boobed like before clicking for the full size picture.

Thats not the problem here, the real problem is those black thumbnailed nondescripted ones that turn out to be everything you didn't want to see! Damn you, curiosity!

My point is that 95% of the images are taken because of the size of the characters boobs

The authors of these pictures most of the time didn't do anything else then download the big boob mod and press printscrn buttons

Seriously, Dark0ne already had to adjust site rules because of the large amount of nude images, but the ones that have clothing on still go through the filter

Now I'm gonna have to throw a red flag down on that statistic, 95% of images are not taken due to boobs. Sure, some are, but I'd say maybe... 5-10%, not 95.

Now this isn't perfect, but by taking the numbers based on being logged in and logged out, about 8.8% of the imageshare is adult images.

...I guess my statistical guesstimate wasn't that off after all! :laugh:

If we'd substract all preformed static pose stuff (with or without boobs doesn't matter; bananas play just a outsider role) from the total, than we'd end up with less than one fifth in-game idle shots. And that turns the games into a modern deck of cards, with a permanent, for daily deja-vu, but that goes without saying.

http://www.abload.de/img/anne9hol.gif