Request: Vash the Stampede

WYVERNLORD2

Hello all. First post here at Nexus, from what I've see so far, nice place.

Anyways I just nabbed the PC version of Fallout 3. I've gone through the 360 version like a clean plate and now that I got my computer souped up and I wanna try out the modifications and such. There's just one that would make it all the more sweeter....

Trigun has been one of my favorite manga/anime of the past decade. When I first booted up Fallout 3 and got outside the vault, I wondered how cool it would be the play as Vash from the series, especially since I like taking the good guy route. Considering the setting of the series shares some similarities with Fallout (crapsack world, lawlessness is rampant. complete wasteland) I'd think he'd blend in quite well. Now that I have the PC version, there's a possibility of my dream becoming a reality.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v99/Wyvernlord/trigun19.jpg

Truth be told I suck at making a face that doesn't look dorky. I ain't asking much here (Is it possible to recreate the whole thing?) Just an accurate as possible face and the crazy spiky hair. Coat and Glasses would be nice, but not necessary. New to this whole modding thing so I apologize if this sounds a bit naive. If anyone can give this a shot I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

I don't know about the glasses, but there is a default hairstyle that would match decently, at least one mod that adds his gun (the mod replaces the Blackhawk with it) and at least one mod that includes the coat/a very similar one. Try using the advanced search options, they should be fairly easy to pick up with "Vash" in the description field or something similar.

If you are interested there is a clothing mod for the vash clothing. SPB_Red_Typhoon_v1_0-22454 I think its by A-type? and for oblivion but if permission could be gained it could be converted to fallout

• 1 month later...