Explode when die?

Lip

Hey dudes

I was wondering has there ever been some sort of Mod made where you just...explode when you die? Like a sonic boom or something.

Because recently there I tried out that Lich King Armor mod inspired by WOW and I gotta admit its pretty EPIC!!! :P

And the Lich King seems a lot like Sauron from LOTR to me too :P

So does anyone know if theres any mods that like have the player explode/self destruct when they die? Like Sauron :P

This is a retarded suggestion but I just had to ask lol, would give a really powerful feel to the player (And would make me suicidal everytime I play it :D)

Hey dudes

I was wondering has there ever been some sort of Mod made where you just...explode when you die? Like a sonic boom or something.

Because recently there I tried out that Lich King Armor mod inspired by WOW and I gotta admit its pretty EPIC!!! :P

So does anyone know if theres any mods that like have the player explode/self destruct when they die? Like Sauron :P

This is a retarded suggestion but I just had to ask lol, would give a really powerful feel to the player (And would make me suicidal everytime I play it :D)

Not sure if this is what you're looking for, but the only mod that I know of that involves this kind of death is StaticX's Vampire Deaths improved.

Well, it should be rather simple for a scripter. Just make a scripted effect that does what the Shambles death spell does, except with fire and maybe a scripted pushaway actor effect to make people fly, and use it in a spell flagged PCstartspell.

Hey dudes

Must... resist... arguing.... against... stupid.... comparison.....

@Xeivous: Tolkien fans across the world scream in rage, and the Tolkien International Alliance, Tokyo base has commmitted ritual seppuku en masse in attempt to relieve their collective shame.

@Xeivous: Tolkien fans across the world scream in rage, and the Tolkien International Alliance, Tokyo base has commmitted ritual seppuku en masse in attempt to relieve their collective shame.

I was more mad over the Arthas comparison to Sauron.... Too much wow for me...