Unique Uniques Driving Me Up The Wall

Moldy

Skyrim! Ain't it fun? Ain't modding fun? Well,I'll cut to the chase. I got a large assortment of mods,pretty much copying Gopher's mod list from his Let's Play Skyrim Again: Chapter Six videos. Hey,I trust the man's opinions for mods. But,that's beside the point. I picked up Unique Uniques,because it makes unique weapons actually look unique. However,since I've installed it,it didn't work. Red Eagle's Bane still looks like an Ancient Nord Broadsword. Valdr's Lucky Dagger still looks like a Steel Dagger. They're supposed to look like a sabre and a stiletto,respectively.

And it's driving me. Wanna know why? I plan on making a scimitar character. Assassin/Thief/Vampire Lord. And Windshear's my end of the line weapon. And I refuse to use those doofy-as-sin looking Alik'r warped cricket bats that they have the GALL to call scimitars.

I've tried the fixes that are suggested by the author of Unique Uniques,and did a little digging and found nothing much that helps. What follows is my load order,as presented by Mod Organizer,which I use. If you have any suggestions on how to fix this particular issue,then,please,let me know. I'm perfectly fine with completely reinstalling my mods. Mods are presented in order of appearance on the respective lists.

Left List

-Episode Parallax

-Revamped Exterior Fog (Part of an ENB)

-HighResTexturePack03

-HighResTexturePack02

-HighResTexturePack01

-Unofficial Skyrim Patch

-Dawnguard

-Unofficial Dawnguard Patch

-HearthFires

-Unofficial Hearthfire Patch

-Dragonborn

-Unofficial Dragonborn Patch

-Cloaks of Skyrim

-SkyUI

-Static Mesh Improvement Mod

-Cloaks of Skyrim 1-2 Dawnguard

-W.A.T.E.R.

-W.A.T.E.R. MEGA WAVES

-Dance of Death

-Realistic Ragdolls and Force

-RaceMenu

-Immersive Armours

-aMidianBorn Book of Silence

--Creatures,Dragonborn,Unique Items,Weapons,Armours

-Immersive Patrols

-Psychosteve's Dragon Priest Masks

-SkyRe Helmless Warrior (Vanilla helmets look UGLY AS SIN! Too many horns!)

-Fight Against the Thalmor

--All four installments.

-Audio Overhaul for Skyrim 2

-Runed Nord Hero Weapons

-Better Shaped Weapons All-In-One Installer

-Clear Skies Fix

-Deadly Dragons

-Dragon Combat Overhaul (Note to self: Guarantee Limit Breaks at 50% HP,AND reinforcements)

-Fix for Combat Music

-Hold Border Banners

-HQ Paper

-Move It,Dammit for NPC's and Companions

-Predator Vision

-Run For Your Lives!

-Thundering Shouts

-Bandolier - Bags and Pouches

-Wearable Lanterns

-Skyrim Redone

-Immersive NPC in the Dark

-Amazing Follower Tweaks

-Breezehome Fully Upgradable

-Non Stop Mining and Chopping (Because three nuggets before depleting an ore vein is less realistic than dragons and soul sucking)

-XP32 Maximum Skeleton - XPMS

-Equipping Overhaul

-Grey Ledge Manor

-Glowing Ore Veins 300

-Skyrim -Community- Uncapper

-Skyrim Immersive Creatures

-Automatic Item Storage

-Bounty Gold (Makes doing the Jarl's bounties worth it)

-Convenient Horses

-Training Per Level (50 sessions/level variant,because limiting training per character level is even LESS realistic than three ore nuggets before depleting an ore vein!)

-Interesting NPC's (Best two million kilobytes I ever downloaded)

-When Vampires Attack!

-Unique Uniques

-ReProccer

-Weapons and Armour Fixes Remade

-SkyRe Compatibility and ReProccer Patches

Right List

-Skyrim

-Update

-Unofficial Skyrim Patch

-Dawnguard

-Unofficial Dawnguard Patch

-HearthFires

-Unofficial Hearthfire Patch

-Dragonborn

-Unofficial Dragonborn Patch

-MTAutoStorage

-HighResTexturePack01

-HighResTexturePack02

-HighResTexturePack03

-Weapons & Armour Fixes_Remade

-SMIM-FurnitureChestSnowFix

-RaceMenu

-Hothtrooper44_Armour_Ecksstra

-FixCombatMusic

-SMIM-DragonbornTernFix

-SkyUI

-Bounty Gold

-Thundering Shouts Normal Pitch

-DeadlyDragons

-Chesko_WearableLantern

-dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic

-RaceMenuPlugin

-Immersive NPC in the dark

-EpisodeParallax

-MoreTraining_50

-Convenient Horses

-SMIM-DungeonsCliffsIceSkirts

-dragonpriestmasks

-SkyRe_Main

-AmazingFollowerTweaks

-AOS

-RevampedExteriorFog

-Clear Skies Fix

-3DNPC

-Skyrim Immersive Creatures

-Breezehome_Fully_Upgradable

-Cloaks - Dawnguard

-AutomaticItemStorage

-Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2

-Further Dark Dungeons for ENB

-Dr_Bandolier

-aGreyLedgeManorLITE

-Hothtrooper44_ArmourCompilation

-NonStopMiningAndChopping

-WATER DB Waves

-TheFrontier

-DragonbournInn

-Cloaks

-SMIM - FarmhouseFlickeringFix

-Run For Your Lives

-SkyRe_EnemyScaling

-SkyRe_HelmlessPerks

-SkyRe_SiC_Patch

-SkyRe_SIC Crossbowfix

-Unique Uniques

-AOS2_SkyRe Patch

-TheDomain

-AdalMatar

-Immersive Patrols II

-SMIM - ShackRoofFixes

-SMIM - ShackRoofFixesDragonborn

-SkyRe_StandingStones

-SkyRe_Races

-Predator Vision

-SkyRe_EnemyAI

-WATER Plants

-DragonCombatOverhaulDragonborn

-The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition

-HoldBorderBanners

-Brevi_MoonlightTales

-Equipping Overhaul

-SkyRe_Combat

-Unique Unique's_SkyRe Patch

-WATER DG

-When Vampires Attack

-WATER

-aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons

-WeaponsArmourFixes_ambSkyforge_Patch

-movoeitLWT

-Pre ReProccer WAFR IA7 UU Patch

-ReProccer

-Post ReProccer Fixes IA7 UU Patch

So,yeah. Let me know what's causing Unique Uniques to not work.

Edited by Moldy

Do you know how to use TES5Edit? If not, try putting -Unique Unique's_SkyRe Patch right after -WeaponsArmourFixes_ambSkyforge_Patch and rerunning the reproccer. If that doesn't work, just move it back and run the reproccer again. If you do, load up your entire load order and in TES5Edit, and look at Unique Uniques.esp and look for the 1st person model and 3rd person model and see what mod is overwritting the model paths set by UU.

Do you know how to use TES5Edit? If not, try putting -Unique Unique's_SkyRe Patch right after -WeaponsArmourFixes_ambSkyforge_Patch and rerunning the reproccer. If that doesn't work, just move it back and run the reproccer again. If you do, load up your entire load order and in TES5Edit, and look at Unique Uniques.esp and look for the 1st person model and 3rd person model and see what mod is overwritting the model paths set by UU.

Thank you for the help,elezratia. Throwing it under the Skyforge Steel patch and ReProccing worked. I WAS going to ask "How do I run the ReProccer",but I instead opted to dig a bit. As an aside,does running it the one time make my entire load order SkyRe-friendly,where applicable? Or just what I had selected before launching the .JAR file?

Essentially, the reproccer.jar goes through your load order (active plugins) and creates a patch that will make the game load weapons and armor values that are compatible with skyre. The reproccer by itself only does this for the vanilla weapons and armor. The other pre and post reproccer patches you downloaded tell the reproccer what to do with the standalone weapon and armor mods you have. If you didn't have those patches, the reproccer wouldn't touch those mods and the damage and armor ratings would make no sense in the context of Skyre. Any weapon or armor you download needs to have a reproccer patch, and you need to rerun the reproccer every time you change any weapons or armor mods in your load order. If you don't, the game will act weird, or it will crash.

In the case of the Skyre UU patch, I suspect you didn't actually need to move it. I had just assumed that you had already run the reproccer. That was probably all it took. That patch just makes the game load the correct texture and meshes paths which are located in some folder that insanity sorrow' set up, rather than in the typical vanilla textures location.

Anyway, I didn't mean to lecture. These are things you figure out with experience. Modding correctly takes understanding, which takes time to develop. I suggest that you learn TES5Edit. That will help you understand how the game loads references, and how patches work.

Essentially, the reproccer.jar goes through your load order (active plugins) and creates a patch that will make the game load weapons and armor values that are compatible with skyre. The reproccer by itself only does this for the vanilla weapons and armor. The other pre and post reproccer patches you downloaded tell the reproccer what to do with the standalone weapon and armor mods you have. If you didn't have those patches, the reproccer wouldn't touch those mods and the damage and armor ratings would make no sense in the context of Skyre. Any weapon or armor you download needs to have a reproccer patch, and you need to rerun the reproccer every time you change any weapons or armor mods in your load order. If you don't, the game will act weird, or it will crash.

In the case of the Skyre UU patch, I suspect you didn't actually need to move it. I had just assumed that you had already run the reproccer. That was probably all it took. That patch just makes the game load the correct texture and meshes paths which are located in some folder that insanity sorrow' set up, rather than in the typical vanilla textures location.

Anyway, I didn't mean to lecture. These are things you figure out with experience. Modding correctly takes understanding, which takes time to develop. I suggest that you learn TES5Edit. That will help you understand how the game loads references, and how patches work.

Lectures are good,when used properly. This is one of those times. Thanks for the info.