Imerssive people npc's and towns mod Requsts

alfredasl

Interesting NPC's already has a couple of vanilla characters' family members like (Morviah (wife of Belyn Hlaalu), Tikrid (sister of Beitild). Might avoid doing anything with these vanilla characters.

Even Inconsequential NPC's has some family members. Belyn is certainly quite benefited by these two mods, since while Interesting NPC's gives him a cousin, Inconsequential NPC's gives him a wife.

okey I didn't know that intresting NPC added relatives.. I fouth they only added followers, okey but I will look in game for what familys are efected or you seem too have a lot of experiens whit the mods do you know? that woud make my work mutch easyer, Also thank you for pointing that out, too be compatebul whit other mods is primedirective in my book so that was helpfull.

thank you

-henric

Interesting NPCs adds quite a few things. Relatives, random NPCs, followers and a few quests.

But more NPCs is always good.

haha yeah, but my mod will focus on the relativs and make a lot more of them, hopefully it won't be too simuler too intresting npc I haven't lookt too mutch in too that mod so I didn't know that it added relativs, thanks for suporting the Idea of more npc thats just awsome :D

also if you got any ideas on NPC's you want in the game merchents or a caracter or rase you think is missing or maby any specific npc that shoud have more relativs then just tell me I am open for all Ideas.

thanks for posting

-henric

Interesting NPC's doesn't add that many relatives (although there're more than just "a few" quests). I recall that the only vanilla people who have 3dnpc relatives are Belyn Hlaalu (a cousin), Betild from Dawnstar (a sister), and Frida from Dawnstar (an adopted bratty grandkid).

Inconsequential NPC's adds many more relatives. I suggest you take a look at the Inconsequential NPC's and their relationships in Tes5Edit.

Edited by LoneWolfEburg

Interesting NPC's doesn't add that many relatives (although there're more than just "a few" quests). I recall that the only vanilla people who have 3dnpc relatives are Belyn Hlaalu (a cousin), Betild from Dawnstar (a sister), and Frida from Dawnstar (an adopted bratty grandkid).

Inconsequential NPC's adds many more relatives. I suggest you take a look at the Inconsequential NPC's and their relationships in Tes5Edit.

thank you for your help! I will cheak out inconsequential npc more I was planing on doing that anyways.

thanks for your help whit compatebilety and also just say if you got any Ideas for npc that can be added.

thank you for your help!

-henric

by the way if you have any questions fell free too ask I will ansewr what I can, also please give Ideas, your suport is verry helpfull I want all new npc of this mod too be intressting so the more Ideas the better. :D

thank for suporting

-henric