Scarecrow Outfit / Glove (Weapon)

Marz13

I mean, how sick would this be????

http://i48.tinypic.com/2sakl5w.jpg http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w256/BiteyTheVampire/BAA/BatmanArkhamAsylumScarecrow3.jpg

I hardly know anything about modding, but I've got more and better pics lol

Hopefully someone with some knowledge, skill, and time will see this and agree.

Feral ghouls are incapable of using tools. You could kill just any psycho wastelander and get it off him, or just find this randomly.

Ideas:

- Weapon causes small-but-continuous damage (poison) for three minutes (≈ 4 DMG/sec, 180sec)

- Contact with an enemy causes relatively low initial damage (≈ 8-17 DMG), and 5sec after contact, forces them to fall unconscious for 60-90sec

- No chance of crits or dismemberment (needles can't sever limbs. = logic)

Honestly, however, I'd prefer to get his hood. A combined hood and gasmask would be useful and aesthetically interesting. Something in the range of:

- 15 DMG Res

- 25% Rad Res

- -15 Speech

Feral ghouls are incapable of using tools. You could kill just any psycho wastelander and get it off him, or just find this randomly.

Ideas:

- Weapon causes small-but-continuous damage (poison) for three minutes (≈ 4 DMG/sec, 180sec)

- Contact with an enemy causes relatively low initial damage (≈ 8-17 DMG), and 5sec after contact, forces them to fall unconscious for 60-90sec

- No chance of crits or dismemberment (needles can't sever limbs. = logic)

Honestly, however, I'd prefer to get his hood. A combined hood and gasmask would be useful and aesthetically interesting. Something in the range of:

- 15 DMG Res

- 25% Rad Res

- -15 Speech

Sounds good, but maybe dismemberment wouldn't be so far-fetched... not the typical kind, but what about the "Head-pop-2-seconds-after-death" type? Like too much has been injected? I dunno lol

What about instead of -15 Speech, -1 Charisma and +1 Intelligence?

Don't know when or if ill ever be able to get around to rigging it though =/. Ill keep it in mind for a rainy day though...

Don't know when or if ill ever be able to get around to rigging it though =/. Ill keep it in mind for a rainy day though...

Sounds good :D

Just to throw this out there, I'm a quick study and I have absolutely NOTHING to do until my Fall Classes. :P