The Dark Brotherhood, better, more quests and Sithis !!

tobolococo

EDIT: some people were complaining about the Sithis part, so to those same people (and anyone who read s this) i ask, WHO, would give you the quess then, given you are already listener, who is superior so as to give you the quests??? the night mother?? but th listener-night mother relation is different, so you tell me, maybe a messager from sithis (to be characterized with the screenshots guy) ?, look if the people dont like it then whats the point of the mod right? it would be a failure if only me liked it, so lets post here who can give you the quests? and if you like the character in the screenie to be involved at all or not. you tell me guys, (edit: this is still a request im not the one doing it since i dont know how).

.hi everybody, my wandering nazgul request was done by solo077: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=32425 but im insaciable, lol, i was thinking of another mod, one that doesnt interfiere with the original Dark Brotherhood Quest Line but that continues it, i realize some mods have attempted to do this but none to my liking so dont post their links here or tell me it has already been made, what i want is a series of no less that 15-20 more quests that you take from no other than (YOU TELL ME)Sithis himself, how to make sithis ? well i have posted a screenie that fit him very well its a very close characterization of what i always though of Sithis, some kind of super elf-vampire-dininity creature, the screenies are from Elven Sorcerer race mod by Selene310187, btw very nice job Selene !.

so (THE QUEST GUY) Sithis could be hiding in fort farragut or whatever, i leave that to you, please know that i expect something creative from the quests rather than kill-reward-kill-reward-kill-reward, i will also want to get some really cool rewards such as very powerfull equipment.

I can help you with ideas for the quest, i can also help you with the equipment the rewards would give, etc, just ask.

please dont make the horse armor plugin a requirement for his mod since not all of us have it (plus it wouldnt improve the mod at all)

please dont make Shivering Isles or Knights nine a requirement for this mod since not all of us have it (plus, again, it wouldnt improve the mod at all).

Patches, OBSE, and of course male body replacement v4 (you will need this for the elven sorcerer mod from selene, therefore to get sithis to work), are all acceptable requirements since they are 1) free of charge 2)downloable and accesible to anyone.

I think we all were left wanting more from the DB, its by far (in mi opinion) the very best guild, and also by far the very best QL (SPOILERS) with all the twists and turns, lachance popping up to tell you you're mad when you think you were just doing your job, etc.

If you take up this request post a comment here and remember to keep us posted on any news.

Thank you.

That thing for Sithis? Ugh.... Honestly, we have no idea what Sithis is to begin with. Not one of the divines, nor a dedric prince.

well they dont tell you what sithis is but you have imagination right? or do you go by what they tell you and just that, if you cant imagine something for yourself well thats your problem i always imagined him in a very similar way, though if i could i would remove the earrings, btw sithis isnt meant to be a beatifull tree loving blond and cute elf so keep the ugh to yourself.

sithis is meant to be a dark void,completely silent and shapeless

you would probably DESTROY lore if you manifested him as something

well you imagine sithis as a shapeless nothing, i imagine him as this, different points of view, it would NOT destroy lore since they never tell you specifically that sithis is a nothing, plus why would they adore a nothing, and would a nothing be refered to as a someone, example: Sithis save me ! (they say that when they are dying).

plus if sithis was a nothing it couldnt manifest anything since he would be a situation (like a cold night) not a living being, and he manifests the wrath of sithis, wanna talk lore?

You're wrong. It's not a matter of a point of view. Sithis is the Void. He is Nothingness incarnate.

Not a tattoed elf.

ok, Lachance tells you that sithis is the void, and tells you to imaginate him as a moonless night, or something like that, but then they say Sithis and the night mother gave birth to the DB, then in multiple ocassions they refer to him as a someone, it IS a matter of points of view, as anything, i respect your opinion and i dont mean to be rude but they give you multiple reasons to think he's a someone

You're wrong. It's not a matter of a point of view. Sithis is the Void. He is Nothingness incarnate.

Not a tattoed elf.

ok, Lachance tells you that sithis is the void, and tells you to imaginate him as a moonless night, or something like that, but then they say Sithis and the night mother gave birth to the DB, then in multiple ocassions they refer to him as a someone, it IS a matter of points of view, as anything, i respect your opinion and i dont mean to be rude but they give you multiple reasons to think he's a someone

Sithis IS the void, according to lore. The gave birth to the DB is as in sense of speaking, and in mutiple occosians they do refer to him as a kind of god. If the void would have the power to create a faction, than the void would be a god. Sithis can't be given shape.

Not a tattoed elf.

Sithis IS the void, according to lore. The gave birth to the DB is as in sense of speaking, and in mutiple occosians they do refer to him as a kind of god. If the void would have the power to create a faction, than the void would be a god. Sithis can't be given shape.

ok, you are the fifth or so person to complain about these, so 5 against one, i guess you are right, i always imagined him as a someone but apparently it's the common belief that he is the void and just that, so i will edit the incial post and the whole idea so as to NOT include sithis in it, letting the sithis part apart, do you like the idea ?? as in DB extended QL ?? and please post ideas on who would give you the quests because if not sithis then who is superior to a listener (to give you the quests? i dont dare to say night mother because you will be all over me again, with the whole listener-night mother thingy, so ideas please.