Invisible body parts

faggoat

Hello guys!

I just reinstalled TES:Oblivion again, after not playing it pretty much since the release.

I installed a few mods that looked cool, and everything ran fine, until I noticed this:

http://i46.tinypic.com/1g5yu.jpg

I tried around a bit, and I noticed that this only applies when I equip gear that shows skin-sections, which means when I a body-part is "nude", the skin shows up properly, but as I equip a piece of armour that covers up only a section of the body, the skin simply disappear.

Any suggestions?

Did you install the mods properly with a program like 7-zip or J-zip in your Data Folder(C:??????\??????\Oblivion\Data)? Remember to read the readme before you install a mod, Some of them require another program or two to be installed before they will work in your game.

Yes I did, I installed every mod using the Oblivion Mod Manager, and the ones not compatible with OBMM was, as far as I reckon, installed correctly.

Remember that meshes,textures,sounds,voices,esp's,esm's and bsa's go into your Data folder. Is your game version 1.20416? The version is in the lower left corner in the main menu (where you can select new game) you can download the patches for free from the Bethesda Softworks website if it is not the current version.Remember to install the English patch for the version you have(U.S. patch if you are in the U.S.A.) You can try to update your Archive Invalidation in OBMM utilities. This may fix some of your problems with the body parts missing. The Hairstyle and blindfold may be due to a cosmetic or a race mod conflicting with your game. What mods are you using? Some mods do not work well together.Post a picture of your OBMM with the OMODS and mods that you have on your game and I will try to help you pick some better/more compatible mods.

Hi!

It seems like some meshes/textures are missing. Please double check your mods for requirements like for example "Robert's male body", "HGEC body", etc, and install them accordingly.

The blindfold is because I disabled some mods while trying to find the solution myself, so that is not part of the problem.

I'll try to reinstall oblivion and skip all mesh-editing mods, seems like the easiest solution right now.

I'll get back to you after that. Thanks for the help so far though

• 6 months later...