Jackal headed Staff

kieranfoy

9 members have voted

1. 1. What types of Egyptian mods would you like?

I'd be grateful, Today, if you were to consider doing one for the Jackal Staff, too. Your textures really are da bomb!

No offense, Alonso, but we all have our strengths.

Hahaha its okay I know Im a terrible texturer I realized that a looong time ago I will send Today a PM

Unfortunately this is gonna be my last day on the forums for a long time ( about a month and a half ) going on vacation to my grandmas house and she has no interenet XD I am taking with me all the daedric/sixth house / wow weapons along with some swords and axes for me to model When I come back I will have a small weapons pack I will try to get on the forums at least 1 a week !

Hahaha its okay I know Im a terrible texturer I realized that a looong time ago I will send Today a PM

Unfortunately this is gonna be my last day on the forums for a long time ( about a month and a half ) going on vacation to my grandmas house and she has no interenet XD I am taking with me all the daedric/sixth house / wow weapons along with some swords and axes for me to model When I come back I will have a small weapons pack I will try to get on the forums at least 1 a week !

Know how people fall into a chasm? They scream noooooooooooo.... and the sound fades out? Im doing that now ;l (not falling into a chasm, the noooo... thing)

;p

Just send what you already have to my email, I'll get started