Paul Boots and plants with Leather Armor top?

MisterCarnivore

I love Paulson's boots for the spurs, and Tailor Maid has been one of my favorite mods so far, but I can't quite get the look I'd like for my toon. Does anyone know of, or could make, a clothing mod (female preferably for my toon) that would have Paulson's pant's and boots combined with the standard leather armor top? Additionally, perhaps with a rigged .45 pistol and holster (perhaps as a belt) decoration on the left leg, facing reversed?

I can do type3/v or exnem. I'm pretty sure type3 and babe are texture compatible.

I think type3 and babe are. If they aren't, I'd switch to get this, type3 should be fine. My intent is to give the toon a starter bag or some such with those clothes, a un-scoped .45 and lever action rifle to start, a bit of the old west, or maybe Firefly was in my head as I thought of this.

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/imageshare/images/1316332-1277306539.jpg

It's pretty much done... I don't know how good you are with textures, but you can see that without coat part of Paulson's outfit, the pants texture is darker. It almost looks like she wet herself to me. So you might try editing that texture just to even it out.