Extended Shivering Isles

Onasaki

While I'm sure this has probably been suggested, or requested before. I have to say, I would love to see an extended Shivering Isles mod to the point where you can elect new Dukes/Duchesses, have more freedom as Lord Sheogorath, and more people acknowledging the fact that you are Him. I've always liked the idea of having more power, more things to do, etc. Don't we all?

Hell, I'd love to see more use out of Xedillian as well, it makes me sad seeing it go to waste sitting there all lonely after the one quest. Either way, I could offer my voice for whomever attempts to do a mod like this, though I don't really expect much to come of it.

Something like this would be a big project i imagine but worth it in the end, i think similer things have been attempted but none without forum politics or drama of some sort attached.

I agree,

I would also love to see you given more power at a duke/duchess level as well, for example, being able to hold court, having your subjects complain to you and being able to send people who annoy you to jail etc. Also, I think that it would be really great if the palace was much larger, and sheogorath had his own chambers (though I know this has been done at a minor level), though also felt that the duke and duchess quarters were too small ( especially for dementia), and I feel that the general size of the two courts should be increased as well, including a feast room for each court, improved throne room ( dementia has more of a throne room, whereas mania has more of a dining room lol). But just generally the size of the palace in generaL on top of the power to make you feel like a duke or duchess, and then later on like a god.

I also think it would be awesome to see new sheoth redone as well, but i will leave it there now :)

if anyone would like to mod this then that would be awesome :)