Benirus Manor Request

Rendan

Hi I have seen a few Benirus Manor mods and they are all great but they all modify the interior and I would really appreciate it if someone made a mod that fixed the exterior of the house (the broken stone wall and such) and also add a garden to the back that grows the vanilla fruit, veggies and flora (excluding bloodgrass and other plants from the planes of oblivion.) That being said, I hope someone can create this.

I'm no good at modding it would be a great help if someone could do this for me.

Edited by Rendan

Building or editing their character's house is usually the first thing people around here do when they learn to mod, because of how simple it is. If you'd be interested in learning a little bit of modding, check out

http://cs.elderscrolls.com/constwiki/index.php/A_beginner%27s_guide%2C_lesson_1_-_The_Construction_Set_Primer

The wiki is probably the best site on the web for oblivion modding help, and that page in particular is an excellent guide that can teach you the basics of the construction set. From that, you would probably be able to find the plants and things to do a little touching up of the Benirus Manor on your own within the CS.

This isn't just a "leave us alone and learn how to mod post", just a really useful resource that can help you in the future if you're willing to spend a few minutes with it.

I will take a look at it when I have the chance. I was never good with the G.E.C.K. in Fallout 3 so that's why I suggested this. Hehe but yeah I'll look over it.

Yeah, I wouldn't. No offense, but while the house making might be somewhat easy, making it so that the changes appear after the quest is finished would be the job of a seasoned modder.

@Shredator

After reading that stuff and tried it out a bit I found out that I still don't get it. I'm just not modder material. I never was any good at it in the first place.

The only thing I have done was Beta-Test a FO3 house mod for Rayek.

@Kieranfoy

I wasn't really suggesting something like that. I just figured someone could add a garden behind the house and fix up the stone fence around the house.

@Shredator

After reading that stuff and tried it out a bit I found out that I still don't get it. I'm just not modder material. I never was any good at it in the first place.

The only thing I have done was Beta-Test a FO3 house mod for Rayek.

@Kieranfoy

I wasn't really suggesting something like that. I just figured someone could add a garden behind the house and fix up the stone fence around the house.

i think i recall surfing over something similer the other day when i was searching for other mods, i wish i could give you a link but your best bet is a good bit of patiance and a good stroll through the abodes/ and or castles section to find something close enough to what your looking for.

yeah I saw some of that too but it's not quite what I was looking for. I know one added a garden and fixed the wall but it also modified the interior which would have conflicted with my other mods.

Nah it's ok. After EXTENSIVE reading I have finally figured out how to do it. The only problem I had was getting them in the perfect position. Heh if my modding skills improve I'll upload some stuff. Thank you though for your offer.

Guess that means that this thread is done :tongue:.