Anyone of my Mods Idle/Special Animations won't work.

DreadCloud

I've been trying to figure this out for two weeks now (never had any problem in the past with it) but last month I wanted to play oblivion again (been playing since 2006, and morrowind on top on that) so I'm not a new to the modding content, but for some reason now no matter what computer I install oblivion to XP/Vista/Windows7, oblivion plays find, but when in any mods I add like adventures/quest mods, that have Idle/Special Animations where it renders eveything un-useable but the mouse, where the only thing you can do is look around, nothing else happens I just stand there forever how long until I reload a save or exit the game -_-

I've never had this problem in the past or even heard of it I've uninstalled oblivion so many times that you would lose count, I've made sure it was patched along with the latest OBSE (v.18) OBMM and sometimes Wrye Bash

even went and put evey animation file by hand in the correct folder.

But the other weird part is in anyone of the mods the textures,meshes,sounds eveything else works just fine except the Animation Sec.

I'm so confused right now my head fills like its gonna go BOOM!!!

Please post your load order. Some animation mods will override others. You can use a program like BOSS TESNexus php?id 20516 to fix some of the problems. When you run this program it gives you a readout that has quite a few tips and warnings for the mods you are running.