Leliana Trailer release

spets21

Her face is the same as DA:O but her hair is before she made it look 'boyish' as Marjolaine puts it. Before she had to hide from the Orlesian Bards. It will be interesting how 'the Game' is played and if Leliana is telling the truth.

@Stardusk: If they did that then imagine how much storage you need and how much more BW has to pay.

Yuck, I dislike. I hope my present Leli morph will take effect in the DC...

Ahhh now, Lechar. As someone who's one-and-only hasn't had the same hair for more than a few months at a time over the course of 30+ years, (we were waaaaay too young, but somehow it worked!) a change to Leli's coif barely registers on my "what do I think?" meter. :happy:

But I, too, hope that my current facemorph will take, 'cuz it makes her sooooooo much cuter in other ways! :woot:

BTW: What are you using? I like the "New Morrigan and Leliana Faces", by Cindy/Cynthe/Eshaye (Leli ver 2.0, Morri ver 4.0)

@Stardusk: If they did that [fully voiced PC dialogue] then imagine how much storage you need and how much more BW has to pay.

Worth every MB and penny! We had this very discussion in my house (two DA players, plus others.) Determined that you'd have (at a minimum) one male and one female voice TIMES the three races, (even if same actors, they'd be using different inflections) for at least six complete sets of PC dialogues.

Of course this presupposes that I "liked" the particular voices they selected. If I didn't, the game would be unplayable! :teehee:

Well if it was one race, two actors then it will be no problem (like ME) but it is 6 people with 6 voice sets each and unless you have a new machine, there would not be enough storage space for a normal computer (not that there is something wrong with fully voiced PC dialogue). Plus sometimes it is better to have some sort of silent protagonist than a fully voiced one. Imagine all the people complaining about the voice acting of this person or that (like the people in the official forums for ME), it will be catastrophic (it is over exaggerating but the bulk is true).

Yuck, I dislike. I hope my present Leli morph will take effect in the DC...

Ahhh now, Lechar. As someone who's one-and-only hasn't had the same hair for more than a few months at a time over the course of 30+ years, (we were waaaaay too young, but somehow it worked!) a change to Leli's coif barely registers on my "what do I think?" meter. :happy:

But I, too, hope that my current facemorph will take, 'cuz it makes her sooooooo much cuter in other ways! :woot:

BTW: What are you using? I like the "New Morrigan and Leliana Faces", by Cindy/Cynthe/Eshaye (Leli ver 2.0, Morri ver 4.0)

Feel the same way, I like a cuter more sweet-faced Leliana just cuz it suits her better, the original Leliana was too severe-looking.

Well if it was one race, two actors then it will be no problem (like ME) but it is 6 people with 6 voice sets each and unless you have a new machine, there would not be enough storage space for a normal computer...

If they really were to have the six individually recorded sets of all the option choices for the PC's dialogue, I think they'd wait until you'd made the gender/race decision for your character and then copy just that set to your computer.

'Course if you ring the changes on character choices, you'd need all of them anyway! I guess you're right! :smile:

oh by the way the Leliana morph I use it one I made myself :happy: essentially looks a lot like all the other "Sacred Ashes" inspired ones, cept I used her original, more natural looking shade of red hair. :smile: