Leliana Trailer release

spets21

oh by the way the Leliana morph I use it one I made myself :happy: essentially looks a lot like all the other "Sacred Ashes" inspired ones, cept I used her original, more natural looking shade of red hair. :smile:

So share, share! Post it up to the Nexus "Files" section and I'll give it a whirl. :thumbsup:

I wanted too! but for the life of me I cannot get any screenshots to take of my game for some reason... the ingame screenshot function does not work and using Window's built-in "print screen" function does not work either :sad: argh

I too hope my morph stays in. Of the two I have made the one I use is a likeness of my fiance, and we both would rather have it working than that vanilla version. Myself for obvious reasons, and her for getting to play her doppleganger. :biggrin:

I wanted too! but for the life of me I cannot get any screenshots to take of my game for some reason... the ingame screenshot function does not work and using Window's built-in "print screen" function does not work either :sad: argh

use xfire or fraps to take screenies and videos it's much easier than in-game SS :thumbsup: