Whom do you prefer to romance, Alistair or Zevran?

SpellAndShield

Alistair- it's nice to torment him. Like I said to Morrigan (gameplay quote)- 'he's an idiot, but he's my idiot'. I still flirt with Zev to gain his approval though:)

Ok, puppy or the horny elf? I'll choose both because I'm all about fair game and I saved it before I had my romances. (Yes I had all four romances just to understand them)

Well neither is really better than the other. Zevran is only really interested in having sex with more than anything else, and Alistair... well he's a nice guy but I cannot stand how coldly he f***ing dumps you like some worthless piece of s**t if he becomes king... RAWR

... but I cannot stand how coldly he f***ing dumps you like some worthless piece of s**t if he becomes king... RAWR

Too true! But we don't know he going to do that when we're falling for him, do we? I mean, nothing, nothing in his previous behavior would give a hint that he could be so callow. Which is what makes it all the more devestating from my PC's POV when it happens. :( :verymad:

I feel your pain. My heart was in agony for my poor Dwarf Noble... :sad:

Absolutely! It was my Dwarf Female Commoner Rogue (see avatar) who had her dreams crushed so unnecessarily by that cowardly, weak willed, illegitimate, ingrate!

As I posted in the thread "Non-human female Alistair romance king question...":

=====================

I wish the writers/devs had at least added a more gentle let-down by Alistair for us non-humans.

Something along the lines of:

"I'm sorry, my dear. Ferelden will need time before it can accept such a change, but I promise to work for that day!"

=====================

Honestly!?! Would it a' killed 'em to have Alistair remain the lovable, if too easily lead, lummox we'd come to adore?

Zevran, because Alistair is just so, meh, I don't know, stupid, annoying x100, childish, awkward...... it goes on.........

And in my limited experience of the game (finished it once only), Zev is the only one close to being romantic.

I just like everything about Zevran. ( except when he questions Leliana about stuff. :whistling: )

:tongue:

I feel your pain. My heart was in agony for my poor Dwarf Noble... :sad:

Absolutely! It was my Dwarf Female Commoner Rogue (see avatar) who had her dreams crushed so unnecessarily by that cowardly, weak willed, illegitimate, ingrate!

As I posted in the thread "Non-human female Alistair romance king question...":

=====================

I wish the writers/devs had at least added a more gentle let-down by Alistair for us non-humans.

Something along the lines of:

"I'm sorry, my dear. Ferelden will need time before it can accept such a change, but I promise to work for that day!"

=====================

Honestly!?! Would it a' killed 'em to have Alistair remain the lovable, if too easily lead, lummox we'd come to adore?

I know! Like seriously what is wrong with him? Why does he suddenly turn into a coldhearted jerk like that just because he's been king for 10 minutes? Before, he's like "oh I LOVE you SO much!"

and then when he becomes king and he's like, "I'm king now and you're not good enough to be a queen so we can't be together anymore and I must dump you forever. But hey, thanks for the sex!" then he just turns his f***ing back and walks out on you without another word... dear god, I know it's just a video game but I personally feel very deeply hurt by that. What a heartless, sh*tty thing to do to someone you supposedly "love". I wish killing him for that d*ck move was an option.:mad: