Whom do you prefer to romance, Alistair or Zevran?

SpellAndShield

well as i sia di have only romanced Zev on xbox playthroughs, but as tothe cheating issue, [ again this just my personal morals injertecting into a fantasy game] but yes! it matters lol. well atleast to my chicks involved in the relationship. The time i romanced Leli [ i made liek 2 male pcs i took thru tothe end] it told me she went to the GW and helped her fella basically [ paraphrasing] and so she was committed i believe . I do adore Zev for his wit and all but there is just something about him that reminds me WAY to much of my brothers lol so i cant get into it. Im an unabashed Alistair fangirl tho.

But i am goign tot try t he romance with the zev dialog thingy see if it matters, xbox was bland to me imo. and pc is like way more immersive.!

Also sorry for the double post earlier it lagged or something and i did not know how to remove second post?

OOO yes , i admit t he first playthru was with a HFN and i didnt harden him nor did i evidentally select the correct responses and he dumped my girl. yes it was devastating, but, he was a stickler for duty and respondsability which often meant he w ould be miserable . idk LOL

King Alistair callow male without a father.

Not if you're a Human Female Noble. :whistling: In that case, if you've gotten Al to bed you (not a easy get, I'll give you) things move along pretty much as you might hope/expect. (Not that that's the reason you fell for him... unless you're the callow one, of course! ;D )