The Wanderer from diablo

tobolococo

If you havent watched the Diablo 2 cinematics, go watch them in youtube, then come back.

so i was just thinking and this came to my mind, how about having The Wanderer from Diablo 2 (cinematics) in Oblivion, if someone is gonna do it they would have to create a "The Wanderer armor" that actually encorves the npc and gives him some cool animations to make him walk like The wanderer did, kinda falling apart while he walks, he would also have to be taller than any npc, even taller than a high elf, but not gigantic of course, i would like (this is hard work i know but there are a lot of great modders in this community) that when you aproach the wanderer or he aproaches you the sky would turn red, like when you aproach an oblivion gate. He has to be unable to run, and if he chases you he must do so in a very slow way with his "the wanderer" animations. He must also conjure skeletons or possibly daedra to attack you, and if you kill him he must drop at least 2 black soul gems, i would also like (this is almost insane so if you cant do it, dont worry about it) that when you reach level 30 he transforms into Diablo, gets a lot more powerfull, etc. of course this would require a "Diablo" model and anims but some of it can be taken from the Daedroth creature (they have some resemblance, just a bit).

so i realize this is a very complex mod, specially with the Diablo metamorfosis, well i'll say that the most important features are:

- The armor must encorve the wanderer (the armor or wathever other thing encorves him i mean he must somehow be encorved) and give him unique animations

- The skies must turn red when the wanderer is near; Marious said that a black cloud always followed them, since there is no black cloud in the game, the red skies would be the nearest thing.

- He must be tall (this shouldnt be to hard too acomplish)

- He must NOT be able to run (again shouldnt be too hard)

the Diablo metamorfosis is actually just something that came to my mind, but dont worry too much about it.

Thank you.

im not sure i quite understand.. encorve? im not sure thats a word.. and i dont think its possible for armor to give a charactor a new walk anim when wearing certain armors/clothes, you'd have to replace the walk anim altogether.

im not sure i quite understand.. encorve? im not sure thats a word.. and i dont think its possible for armor to give a charactor a new walk anim when wearing certain armors/clothes, you'd have to replace the walk anim altogether.

sorry man, english isn't my first language, what i meant is, you see how old people walk sometimes, not right up but you know, like an interrogation sign. long story short, watch the cinematics and you will see the wanderer walks in a particular way, thats what i meant.

it doesnt matter if it is the armor what gives him the anims i just want him to somehow have them, i just posted that guessing, since i have no clue on how to mod anything.

thanks for your comment ! :thumbsup: