Eye shape glitch

Lehcar

This problem is really annoying and has bothered me for quite some time. I've noticed this with several eye shapes; like for example, if I want a character with only slightly slanted eyes, I'll set the slider for the slanted eyes at .40

But then when I go ingame and check it out, the eyes look all wrong because they keep appearing as though I have the slider set all the way to 1.00 and I don't.

This glitch seems to be present with all races and both genders. Like I can't just set one eye shape a tiny bit, it always just goes right to the extreme ingame and it looks all wrong... WTH!!!@@

Has anyone else noticed this bug? Is there anything that can be done to fix it? I'm so sick of all my headmorphs having messed up eyes! :sad:

Weird, I have not encountered that problem. I did find the fix for the Leliana eye bug that makes the eyes sink into her head when using the unique shapes tab. Do you have that installed? I wonder if since I have that it fixes the other problem you are describing leading to why I do not see the same problem.

Weird, I have not encountered that problem. I did find the fix for the Leliana eye bug that makes the eyes sink into her head when using the unique shapes tab. Do you have that installed? I wonder if since I have that it fixes the other problem you are describing leading to why I do not see the same problem.

No, I have that exact fix for the borked Leliana toolkit morph, but I still got the eye shape issue. :sad:

If i recall right, this issue tends to happen if you convert your .mrh file into a .mop preset rather than the .mor file, the way Toolset generates the presets is somewhat limited like that. So i'd figure a way to avoid that could be to generate a .mor file instead and then use a program which allows to swap the head morphs of save file with external one, to "transplant" that onto your character.

If you experience this with regular .mor files instead then sorry, no clue.

What they don't support (fully) are actually the "preset shape" from the Feature Selection tab -- these predefined shapes are more of an on/off thing in the .mop preset, meaning even if you use them to very little degree, in the ,mop this shape will be fully enabled.