Crash on Exterior loading

lizardskin

Alright, I've tried to grin and bear it, but after 3 reinstalls I think its time I appealed for a little help. Okay, so let me describe my problem;

It started with a crash once I had finished talking to Haskil as I went to the Shivering Isles. I thought nothing of it so I loaded which I saved from inside Bravil, then I fast travelled to the stables, and I crashed upon arrival. After a few more attempts I figured out that any where I went outside of a city would crash the game, so I reinstalled it and a fewer amount of mods (getting rid of some frivilous things as well as any mod which might alter the exterior terrain or textures). I began playing the game again, everything seemed to be fine. I went to Bruma and headed east. As soon as I got to a point where the game began loading objects within close proximity to me, it crashed. I tried again and again, same problem. So there I tried fast travelling to the Bravil stables again, and I crashed once it stopped loading.

Please, any help would be greatly appreciated. I really love this game, and there are some really amazing mods out there. Like I said, I haven't installed anything that would effect the terrain, so I don't understand why this is happeneing. regardless, here's a list of all the mods I'm useing:

24HrArenaAlive

AliveWaters

Alternate Start Revamped

AutoBookPlacer

BrotherhoodRenewed

All of the DLC except Battlehorn Castle, Frostcrag, Knights and Vile Lair (gotta love Steam specials ^_^)

DMCWeapons

Dread Knight Armor (Only the weapons addon, I hate heavy armor)

Extra Robe Pack

Faster Spells

Franceso's mega mod

Harvest Flora (SI)

Harvest Containers

KatanasMod

Moonshadow Elves

Oblivion Citadel Door Fix

Quest Award Leveller (Mehrunes Razor)

Ranokoas Organized Potions

ShadowfangKeep

The Lost Spires

Unofficial Oblivion Patch

Again, any help would be greatly apprecitated

EDIT: Also, I use OBMM

Try using BOSS to sort your Load Order TESNexus php?id 20516. This program provides a readout with useful tips and hints, and it places the mods it recognises into working LO.

You may need to troubleshoot the problem by trial. You have a point which crashed everytime you are near it, right? (North of Bruma, you said)

Start disabling a few mods at a time and try. If you still crash, disable a bunch more, until the crash disappear. The crash will be caused probably by the last mods you disabled. Try them one by one, until you can identify the mod which causes the crash. As soon as you identify it, we may help you more.

Well the odd thing was, that at first, it was only North of Bruma, then it was only the Niben Lake are, and then it was everything. Each time I restarted the game the crash spread. But my problem is fixed now (sorta).

I just deactivated all my mods and omods and then reactivated them and now it doesn't crash anymore on exterior cells. Now it just randomly crashes after about an hour of play (actually, thats only happened like once, so I'm not sure if its a real bug), but its fine when I restart the game, I can live with that. :)