FPS Issue, what settings can I reduce?

ahsdrubahl

Hi guys,

I just installed Realvision ENB, and a lot of other mods suggested by the author, but now I'm experiencing a real FPS drop in my game.

My rig shouldn't be so bad, I uploaded a pair of images just to show my specs, but while in-game I do 15 FPS outdoor...

So, the question is: I would like to remain at 2560x1440 (at lower res the game is horrible) but what settings can I change to have some performance boost?

I tried to install some performance mod, like Grass on steroids and setting the iMinGrassSize to 100 and Skyrim project Optimization, but I had just a little FPS increase like 1-2 FPS

Any suggestion?

If you need to know more about my config, ask and I'll post any relevant information.

Thanks in advance!

its the fact your running real vision at that res thats more then likely causing it,a friend of my who runs that enb at the same res had the same issue,he lower his res to 1920x1080 and saw a boost of 12 fps (and his pc is pretty powerful tbh) most enb like seasons of skyrim and realvision are very punishing on your gpu unless you have a really top of the line gpu,i have a R9 280x 3gb and even i cant run enbs like realvision at 1440p without a massive fps loss.

So, results:

lowering the resolution to 1920x1080 gives me 6-8 FPS

removing AO and DOF increase 5-7 FPS

using both I can reach 30-40 FPS, so the game runs really smooth, but to look best I prefer to leave the resolution to my native, so I'm just going to dorp AO and DOF for now.

Thanks again, and if you have some more suggestion post it!