Pandorum

MizunoTakarai

I'll do it if you can tell me which parts it should be made from.

Let me see...

I think Bruiser's Outfit would work pretty fine for the t-shirt and the texture of the pants.

There're plenty of tight greyish t-shirts out there anyway LOL.

The Exnem DLC Conversions mod has both a nice looking jacket (just the top part and the belt, the bottom is too long) and some cool pants. They would need some retexturization though.

Gypsy Outfits also has some good looking pants.

Belts and Boots and Tomb Raider Outfit have some interesting belts (the latter's probably the best).

As for the kneecaps, the elbowcaps, the gloves and the sandals, I guess the vanilla game has plenty of possibilities (probably the most useful would be The Pitt armors)... I still have to take a look at that.

In some kind of an alternative approach, the baggy outfit and the top of the charmer outfit from the Naouak Clothes mod don't look bad either... plus the pistolero outfit has a cool belt too.

These are just a bunch of ideas, if you know something that'd fit better feel free to suggest it.

Also, HERE's a really good pic of the Pandorum Outfit you could use as a model.

Btw, if you haven't seen the movie I strongly recommend it... it's a great sci-fi horror thriller *thumbs up*

Yep (I currently use Type3 Slim)... but only if it's possible, of course. I'm not picky when someone else's being kind enough to attend to a request so I'd gladly leave that to your discretion: the easier for you, the better.

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/imageshare/images/1316332-1277835151.jpg

I think this is as close as I can get with existing meshes. No texturing has been done yet, obviously.

I am not too confident in doing a good job of that but I'll give it a shot and see what happens.

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/imageshare/images/1316332-1277835151.jpg

I think this is as close as I can get with existing meshes. No texturing has been done yet, obviously.

I am not too confident in doing a good job of that but I'll give it a shot and see what happens.

Even without the texturing it looks pretty damn close to me... AMAZING job, mate!