crashes in Tamriel exterior

AshSparkle

Whoops, it was a Cutthroat, not outlaw >.< anyway, that particular cutthroat was easy to find in the CS because she was the only orc cutthroat added by either mmm or ooo. Her spell list was empty. So it means she isnt supposed to use any spells and another mod added the spells to the creatures and npc?

Okay, i did what you said and found her. But everything's in order! There's only mmm and bashed patch. The only difference is that it uses mayu's for the model. The spell list is empty for both! Is it possible that the spell was added by a script to random npc/creatures and thus, i cant find any changes in tes4edit?

It may be a script or maybe a race ability. Check in TES4Edit if the race has some strange spells/abilities added upon. You will find the race ID inside the NPC view you already got, then you can go to the race as usual with the FormID finder.

Okay, I got the conflict report from Tes4edit and OBMM....I am having a hard time understanding them though. >.<

KuerteeCleanUp, Duke's Combat Archery and Duke's script effect thingy mods, come before Streamline and after Bashed Patch on the masterlist, while Brucevayne suggested that Fearsome Magicka to be placed at the end after streamline to avoid problems. So that explains the differences =)

I placed Vilja and Neeshka after bashed patch so that Mayu's Animation Overhaul would not override her animations and cause them to use vanilla animations, since I am using a combination of different animations from a few mods. :wink:

Display stats was not in the masterlist from the 06-06 update. Thanks for reminding me to get the update! I just moved it to the appropriate place. Though it isn't causing those CTD >.< since I started using it just two weeks ago or so.

Way to track this down? Have you reported this in the MMM thread? Do you know whether the problem resides in MMM or OOO?

Edit: ...bad spawns, yeesh... I am going to report his issue there if it has not yet been reported.

Edit: Did you try dropping this: 45 Mart's Monster Mod - Additional Enemy NPC Vars.esp [Version 3.7b3p3]?

Edit: Could you post the FormID as well?

Way to track this down? Have you reported this in the MMM thread? Do you know whether the problem resides in MMM or OOO?

Edit: ...bad spawns, yeesh... I am going to report his issue there if it has not yet been reported.

Edit: Did you try dropping this: 45 Mart's Monster Mod - Additional Enemy NPC Vars.esp [Version 3.7b3p3]?

Umm...I did left a comment on the file on tesnexus. I assumed that it was a bad spawn from the comments in the file upload area and some past thread.

However, as I said after that, it seems like it was some spells that the npc/creatures used that were causing the CTDs, So I think it isn't some bad spawns or bad AI. The NPC that used the spell was not supposed to have any, so it's another mod that adds the spells to the creatures/npc from MMM and OOO, and the casting of those spells are causing the CTD. (So far, it seems like it's only a Mysticism spell, not sure which though)

I have a save game where the CTD would happen near a bandit camp, and I tried checking the CS and Tes4edit for that particular cutthroat that was causing the CTD when she casts a spell (the only orc cutthroat), her spell list was clean, so I am willing to bet that it is something else that's adding the spell to her, or as Axel said, a racial power. (I am currently trying to find that out)

-I will try dropping Addition Enemy NPC vars and see how it goes :) Will report back later.

-Which FormID do you want me to post?

Umm...I did left a comment on the file on tesnexus. I assumed that it was a bad spawn from the comments in the file upload area and some past thread.

However, as I said after that, it seems like it was some spells that the npc/creatures used that were causing the CTDs, So I think it isn't some bad spawns or bad AI. The NPC that used the spell was not supposed to have any, so it's another mod that adds the spells to the creatures/npc from MMM and OOO, and the casting of those spells are causing the CTD. (So far, it seems like it's only a Mysticism spell, not sure which though)

I have a save game where the CTD would happen near a bandit camp, and I tried checking the CS and Tes4edit for that particular cutthroat that was causing the CTD when she casts a spell (the only orc cutthroat), her spell list was clean, so I am willing to bet that it is something else that's adding the spell to her, or as Axel said, a racial power. (I am currently trying to find that out)

-I will try dropping Addition Enemy NPC vars and see how it goes :) Will report back later.

-Which FormID do you want me to post?

Could you post the FormID for the outlaw? You can use Kuertee's Actor Details to get a summary of her inventory. I think it includes the spell lists.

Mod for Troubleshooting - http://tesivpositive.animolious.com/index.php?page=troubleshooting_mods

Edit: When you checked her inventory you did have the Bashed Patch loaded as well, correct?

Edit: Is the final override of that NPCs made by OOO or MMM? The Bashed Patch does not matter.

Her formID is 000191c0 an orc cutthroat. I am not sure if it will help though, since it happens with other npcs/creatures too, at random.

I will try the actor details thingy and see whether it will show me the spell list :) Thanks

-I didn't check her inventory...should I check it?

-For this particular cutthroat, there's only MMM, so nothing overrides it, at least that's what's shown on Tes4edit at the moment.

@Axel

There are a few racial powers added to Orc by Racial Balancing Project

Berserker's Rage

Green Heart

Strong Endurance

Troll Heart

+Ice Fist (destruction)

Her formID is 000191c0 an orc cutthroat. I am not sure if it will help though, since it happens with other npcs/creatures too, at random.

I will try the actor details thingy and see whether it will show me the spell list :) Thanks

-I didn't check her inventory...should I check it?

-For this particular cutthroat, there's only MMM, so nothing overrides it, at least that's what's shown on Tes4edit at the moment.

@Axel

There are a few racial powers added to Orc by Racial Balancing Project

Berserker's Rage

Green Heart

Strong Endurance

Troll Heart

+Ice Fist (destruction)

I have used RBP for a long time, and those spells do not look helpful. Just get the Actors Detail print out. If you need to capture the output, use the OBSE console-logging mod linked on that page.

Edit: Well, the FormID might not be helpful, but the MMM bit is. Is that Orc touched by any of the add-ons?

Nope, at least it doesn't show in tes4edit.

So I tried that out and found two spells on that orc.

"Duke Patrick's Combat Archert Correction Spell Ability" D5000ED8

"Mart's Monster Mod.esm CSNPC OnLoad" 06000D20

I have no idea what those two spells do and why they are on the npc. Both of them are from the school of alteration in tes4edit, which is odd, considering the shader I saw was pink (mysticism). Unless the shader for powers are different >.<