Downloading Timewarp

Herculine

I was just glancing at my downloads and ratings history for the FO3 Nexus and noticed that one of my recent DLs is tagged as having happened in December of 1969. Is this normal?

Hey Herculine! Long time no see. :smile:

I also have the same thing on my download history for Oblivion. I just assumed it was a board glitch because I didn't notice it until after the major upgrade. In fact I have some endorsement thumbs with no file listed in front of them. I bet it's just minor bugs that are residual from the upgrade.

I also have the same thing on my download history for Oblivion. I just assumed it was a board glitch because I didn't notice it until after the major upgrade. In fact I have some endorsement thumbs with no file listed in front of them. I bet it's just minor bugs that are residual from the upgrade.

Those endorsement thumbs with no file listed are not bugs apparently. The mods you've endorsed are normaly displayed on your download history page, but if a certain mod that you've downloaded/endorsed is removed or simply the mod author makes it invisible for the general public for what ever reasons, what you've seen on your page happends. I had the same "problem" some time ago, I think I even made a topic about it and someone explained me what's realy going on. :sweat: