Ghosts

Keanumoreira

You could post that picture to prove you're not lying...nah, just joking, I trust you on that one, even though I think that there is of course an explanation for that.

I wish I could but I don't know how.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think ghosts are real. There's always been activity that we can't really explain for ourselves. Besides, The Universe has had to come from somewhere (trying not to start a religious debate here), and I think that we go there when we're dead.

Don't start a debate about me believing in Heaven either, or else this will get closed.

And anyways, there's always things that will happen that we can't explain. What it may be, I don't know, but still, who knows? Maybe the first picture in the world to have an outline of another person who wasn't there when the picture was taken was false, sure, but hey, that kind of thing happens far too much for it to be a joke.

So why can't we believe it? There has got to be more to this world than we know! And Scientists can't prove everything. As far as a Scientist is concerned, if they can't prove it, it's not real.

Sure, ghosts are real. I think a ghost might have helped me from time-to-time. Why wouldn't they be real?

You know I once thought that I was followed by a ghost in our old home. Well it was around 1-2 am, I woke up but I decided to return to sleep when someone sat next to me and started stroking my hair. I flew off the covers to look for the person who was responsible (I thought that it was my siblings playing a sick joke on me) but everyone else was fast asleep. So I drank a glass of water and went back to sleep. Several weeks later, I woke up around the same time, and this time from a sound of a male voice. It was so clear it is as if he was talking to you straight to your face, I couldn't sleep for 2 hr after that.

What was the point of this story? Before this happened I was a skeptic but now I'm sort of a believer, there are ghosts but we don't have the scientific tools to prove it. Sometimes science can't prove these things, just because they can not be proven by science doesn't mean that it doesn't exist

Why would they be real? When most people hear the word ghost, they either connect it with something you fear, or with something religious. As we don't debate about religious things here, I talk about the first option, fear. Maybe they just used ghosts to scare people, either in reality, or in movies. But Also, I never saw a real provement that there are real ghosts, only the typical stories like things falling on the ground or hearing voices, which I already explained, is mostly a product of Your own brain.

Why WOULDN'T they be real? Things falling on the ground is very common, yes, and hearing voices? Happens to me all the time, though I'm not insane. But there are times when something happens and you can't explain it. One time, a friend of mine woke up in the middle of the night, and he got a glass of milk. He was about to take a sip of milk from it, and we heard the fridge close even though it was already closed. I was with a couple of other guys at his house, and he decided to go to sleep early cause he wasn't feeling well. Nobody at the fridge at all, so how it could have opened than closed without us knowing is still a mystery.

True, it could be a product of my imagination but when someone touches your hair and sit next to your sleeping when you are awake, then there is something wrong. We need to keep a open mind but at the same time keep our wits close. Like I said, just because we can't prove it doesn't mean that it doesn't exist.