Ghosts

Keanumoreira

I don't even believe that people have a soul.

:ohmy:

That's not stupid, just . . .

... philosophical. Guess I've already point to the soul as a parameter of (higher) life, it's vital breath, located in the blood circulation for the ancient. Once the blood stops circulating and the last breath is made, the living turns into the dead. Now, the idea of ghosts directly starts in the very moment of death, when life ends in smoke ... and that's why ghosts are understood as "incorporeal-smoky", half-visible and bloodless afterlife manifestation of the Hebrew ruach, the breath of the once souled living. Actually the ghost idea is nothing but another religious denial of death and final fading away of all living - a popular backdoor of folk religions.

Not exactly, ghosts don't have to exsist because of denial of death. If your a believer like me, remember that they can visit from whatever afterlife they've gone to away from Earth such as heaven.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not exactly, ghosts don't have to exsist because of denial of death. If your a believer like me, remember that they can visit from whatever afterlife they've gone to away from Earth such as heaven.

The belief in an afterlife isn't contradictory to to the denial of death as a final stage - it is one and the same :)

So, once afterlife is understood as a myth based upon hope there will be no more ghosts from the afterlife hovering on earth either. What more could one want?