happytreefri3nds

71 members have voted

1. 1. Scariest F3 Vault of them all

• Vault 74
    • Vault 87
    • Vault 92
    • Vault 106
    • Vault 108

106, with the hallucinogens. They put some seriously freaky moments in there.

92 and 87 definitely have their creepy points, tho. Especially the failed FEV experiments in 87; god those things are ugly, shame Bethesda didn't make 'em into fightable monsters. 108 was more fun than creepy, tho I do like the whole 'Gary? Gary.... GARY!' thing.

Vault 108 wasn't scary at all. The Garys are fun, plus it's pretty small. But who was it that voted for 108?

Vault 106:

Chilling? Yes.

Creepy? Yes.

Freaky? Yes.

Un-nerving? Yes.

Scary? No.

Vault 87, you go in there, there are Super Mutants shouting out when you least expect it, and since it's so quiet, I jump every time. There's blood and gore EVERYWHERE, there's barely any light... And like I said, Super Mutants come jumping out of the blue in the middle of total silence. But once Fawkes accompanies you, it's quite fun. And if u play Vault 87 in the morning or early afternoon, then it's also fun. But I can never go through Vault 87 when playing at night.

I didn't find Vault 92 scary. But its experiment is.

• 2 weeks later...
Vault 106 kinda makes me happy! To see the Tunnel Snakes again and Amata ^_^. But it is a little creepy, vault 92 is creepy, but not really scary, the things they did in there are scary, like the white noise O.o but Vault 87 i have to say is the scariest!! i picked vault 87!

Vault 106 kinda makes me happy! To see the Tunnel Snakes again and Amata ^_^. But it is a little creepy, vault 92 is creepy, but not really scary, the things they did in there are scary, like the white noise O.o but Vault 87 i have to say is the scariest!! i picked vault 87!

My thoughts exactly, although 106 doesn't make me happy.

• 2 weeks later...