happytreefri3nds

71 members have voted

1. 1. Scariest F3 Vault of them all

• Vault 74
    • Vault 87
    • Vault 92
    • Vault 106
    • Vault 108

Lol reading the post about vault 101 as compared to 1984 made me laugh. However on a more random note it would be really cool to see vault 101 takne to the heights of totlatarian control complete with telescreens, torture chambers complete and utter pyschological dominace!

All the vaults are equally as scary. It just depends on what you do in them. If you really live into it and sorta pretend that there might just be someone around every corner, then you're gonna have a good time. If you're running in with Gatling guns and a bazillion bullets, only stopping whenever theres a red dot on the magic compass thingy then the essence of it all is gone.

Could you imagine finding an abandoned Vault in real life? Go in there, I dare you. I double dare you, kind stranger!

• 4 weeks later...

i played this game for a long time but still don't have the courage to venture deeper into vault 106 thank to those purple hallucination.

i'm not afraid... its just .... i can't....... :wallbash:

92 for me. It is not inherently scary, I just hate Mirelurks. I would rather face Ghoul Reavers than Mirelurks. I don't know why, but something about them just creeps me out.

In terms of scariest vault, minus any denizens, then 87 wins, just for the gore in the place.

We need a new scary vault mod to top them all. But anyway my vote was for 106 it's data in the terminals just creep me out. All that data about a mysterious air leak that made people have hallucinations then killing each other. Damn it's like some god damn virus. I went in there and found alot of blood stains about everywhere. But honestly I think the part when you hallucinate and you get to see what your brain is saying is actually kind of funny.

:thumbsup:It has to be 106 for me.

The bits where you’re tripping out and where random things pop out of the doers.

PS for all those people who said the Garry’s from vault 108. Go trough the place with the terrible shotgun with bloody mess and with the chinse stealth suit :thumbsup:

I'd have to say 106 as well. The white noise is an old idea, not really anything new, and the Garys just made me smile. I went in with a chinese sword, just because I never found many good opportunities to use it otherwise, and it's fun in there.

Vault 108 is the best vault I've ever been too. I completely LOVE gary haha.

But Vault 106 concerned me quite a bit when I first entered it.

I thought my monitor had kicked in at first. Then realised it was the game.

Very amusing =]