Armor of Nurgle

kieranfoy

6 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite Nurgle daemon?

• Great Unclean One
    • Nurgling
    • Beast pf Nurgle
    • Plaguebearer
    • Mortarion

Why don't I just tell you, ub3rman, and save you the trouble of beating it out of me? :tongue:

LHammonds has an article. Basically, import all the Nifs you want and then delete their included skeletons, leaving only the meshes themselves.

Then go on from... Step 10, I think, of this article: http://www.tesnexus.com/articles/article.php?id=118

That will let you merge almost anything.

And thanks for the tip.

I have the updated file with the re-mesh up now: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=32614

Well, it failed several times for me. What you really have to do is go back and follow the instructions to the letter. It turned out I accidentally missed a step.

And it's very important that you get all of the meshes you want in and have deleted their skeletons/armatures and then save it to a blend file, and then close Blender and open the .blend file.

If you don't, it remembers the original armatures (that you deleted) were named 'Scene Root' and so when you import the skeleton to merge onto you'll end up having it named 'Scene Root.01' or something like that. Which means it won't work when you add armatures. Plus, having a base .blend file you can start over from is always good.

The way you can tell if it failed or not is to open up the .Nif and have 'Render > Draw Nodes' checked. If you see the nodes NOT all leading from a single point between the armor/robes boots (the root) then it didn't work and won't work in-game

@Kieran

So, what all do I have for you that I haven't released yet? I can't quite remember.

Well, I tried merging the Arena pauldrons onto the mesh, but they clip terribly.

Apparently the guard cuirass is one of the few whose pauldrons are apart of the arm mesh.

Is there something else you would like merged onto this, Kieran? And would you still want me to try and put that symbol on the existing pauldrons?

@Zprospero: Sorry, nothing else I could think of. Thanks for trying, though; I really appreciate it.

Sorry I took so long to respond; internet's been down.