Letter and number decals

P3G4SU5

After spending some time in the geck I've found that there are no good options for lettering and number decals/objects for use in mods. I'm wondering whether anyone who is familiar with this sort of thing could create some decal letters and numbers, perhaps in a few different font styles as I'm sure they'd be used by other modders in their projects as well. For the mod I'm working on specifically I'm looking for military styled paint decals of letters and numbers (something like this: http://www.tlai.com/images/mdmilstenapts1.gif) to make signs or attach to walls.

Thanks for you time. :smile:

Look in static, in the filter type "letter". You will see them all. Ok, the selection of styles isn't great, but it is quite a bit more than a trace.

I've come across the items you mentioned already however they are models not decals, which are what I require :confused:

So I take the lack of replies to mean that there are no takers? :sad:

If anyone knows how to go about making them but doesn't have the time to create them, I'd be willing to go ahead and make them myself and upload the results if someone could give some instructions to get them into the GECK. I have a vague conception of how I'd attempt to import decals into the GECK but nothing more.

If anyone knows how to go about making them but doesn't have the time to create them, I'd be willing to go ahead and make them myself and upload the results if someone could give some instructions to get them into the GECK. I have a vague conception of how I'd attempt to import decals into the GECK but nothing more.

This the thing you wanted. Basically the image you gave resized and alphed.

Military text.dds

This the thing you wanted. Basically the image you gave resized and alphed.

Military text.dds

Many thanks, I'll get to work trying to import these into the GECK.