Eyebrow clipping issues...

Belorah

Maybe it's one of the adult oriented animation mods that does something to facial expressions that cause this?

could be, I didnt use nexus mod manager, to install, is there a safe way of removing the facial animations without destroying the game?

You'd need to redownload the mod and see what files it added, find the corresponding ones in your Data folder, and then remove them. If this breaks anything, verfiy your game cache and skyrim should redownload the defaults. Keep a backup save before you do all this.

You'd need to redownload the mod and see what files it added, find the corresponding ones in your Data folder, and then remove them. If this breaks anything, verfiy your game cache and skyrim should redownload the defaults. Keep a backup save before you do all this.

I'll give that a go, can you explain what you mean by verifying game cache exactly?

First, if you have edited Skyrim.ini and SkyrimPrefs.ini, back them up because this might overwrite them. You can replace them back in when you're done.

Go to your steam library, right click Skyrim. Select 'Preferences' and then click the 'Local Files' tab. Click 'Verify Integrity of Game Cache...' This might take some time to complete. If you are missing any files from the base game, this will retrieve them for you.

Fixed, thanks, you was a big help and pointed me in the right direction.

it didn't take much searching, got it in one go. So no trial and error bullshit.

The problem was indeed in meshes.

I had downloaded Zazanimationpack from loverslab (feel free to edit name out, incase there is some draconic policy of not posting stuff about rival sites etc, I dunno, some are sensitive to that s#*!)

There is only ONE file you have to delete, which can be found: Data > Meshes > actors > character > character assets and then delete: "femalehead.tri".

Immersion fixed.

You are a true beauty, Talos guide you.

• 2 years later...

OK HERE is the problem: The Eye brow clipping is do to overlapping meshes, the Eyebrow mesh is stuck under the face mesh.

Here are two ways to fix this: mover the eye brow mesh up till the brows are visible, or deflate the face mesh in the areas that the eyebrows are cliping.

THis can be done in the Mesh tab of RaceMenu.

The brow mesh should realy be pulled up.

• 2 years later...