Lovers Pack

Jenova23

I was curious if there was a English version of Lovers because I have not found it yet luckily I finally stumbled across one that finally worked with oblivion but it's in Japanese so I was wondering if anyone was willing to translate it I've done some work on it already but I am not sure if I can complete it plus I think by far this is the best sex mod out there until Casual Livion comes out if it ever does.

LINKS

Casual Livion Link---> http://www.tesnexus....le.php?id=29705

Lovers Link---> <Snip>

Edited by bben46
Banned link

Do you mean Friends and Lovers? Because you're not allowed to discuss it on the nexus.

No I already read that its called Lovers Its not Friends and Lovers I'm not sure about permission on this one though I tried looking it up plus this is a huge upgrade to Freinds and Lovers.

plus this is a huge upgrade to Freinds and Lovers.

OretTueee's name show up which does ring some alarmbells. If it's a literal 'upgrade' it's still the same and not allowed. From a brief look it's just a casual 'rape' though as that word came across about a million times, I didn't clearly spot any animals...but frankly I didn't test it out and I don't even want that lol. The thing is called ''Lovers with PK''

<br>
<br>I know some of you don't like this stuff and that's fine I really don't care <font color="#ff8c00"><Snip></font><br>
<br>It isn't our opinions that matter. The guy(s) that run the site say its a no-no<br>
<br>Well I obviously read what moderator said but he or she isn't sure so I'm still waiting on it.<br><br><font color="#ff8c00">I really don't care that you really don't care. I do. And it's my opinion that matters.<br>Bben46, Moderator</font><br>

• 7 months later...