Professional Voice Overs for NPCs in Mods

Mattdylan101

I am offering professional and high quality voice overs for mods in oblivion or fallout 3. I have a professional studio microphone that's sounds just like the game. If you want to here how it sounds just reply here. I am very good with voice overs and I have a morphing program if needed. Just let me know. I'll be glad to help. I am very familiar with the construction set and it's use. If you could send me a table of what each mp3s are for in the dialog. I am also able create .lip for animation of the face(highly recommended). Just let me know. It would add so much to some of the popular mods on the site.

Yes I am bored and have no life.

Mattdylan101

I am offering professional and high quality voice overs for mods in oblivion or fallout 3. I have a professional studio microphone that's sounds just like the game. If you want to here how it sounds just reply here. I am very good with voice overs and I have a morphing program if needed. Just let me know. I'll be glad to help. I am very familiar with the construction set and it's use. If you could send me a table of what each mp3s are for in the dialog. I am also able create .lip for animation of the face(highly recommended). Just let me know. It would add so much to some of the popular mods on the site.

Yes I am bored and have no life.

Mattdylan101

I would be very interested in this actually, I have one fairly minor mod that would be nice to have a unique voice set for.

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=13351

In the images there are pictures of the UUE victims, and I would like to have a unique voice set for them, considering they are like SMs but they aren't, and have a different back story, and the fact that at some point I want to make a companion version of one of them, and HE should have a unique voice as well... but yeah, PM me if you are interested.